starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The wages of silly bullshit

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    I completely disagree, vis-a-vis Brooke Shields. For starters, as a disclaimer, I like sexy women of all ages. As a 50 year old fart, I find many women in their 50s - who look to be in their 50s - sexy. Same for broads in their 40s, all the way down to teenagers. I'm able to like women of different ages and sizes.

My woman is 50 and looks awesome. She eats lots of meat and she squats, presses, pulls and benches and has built muscle and strength on the SS program. She has taken care of her skin and health and looks awesome and sexy at 50. So if any of our "female members" think I am an asshole I don't care.

Brooke Shields is a tool of the Hollywood propaganda machine. I have been given no reason over the past 35 years to believe she is a good person. She certainly has not used her wealth and fame to do anything I feel is "good." Instead she used her God given beauty to enrich herself, but clearly did nothing to enrich her mind or her body, which is why she looks like dogshit. If you make your living and in fact of your whole existence is based on how you look, it's fair to point out how shitty you look when you look like shit. And she looks like shit. Certainly worse than my wife and many other older women I see; older women who lift to get strong not balance on silly bullshit boards; and women who eat steak and eggs not quinoa and "plant based" franken foods.

No apologies from me.
    Quoted for epic truth and justice. I feel bad for the injured, worse because they listened to idiots.

This shit needs to be added to the list of the:"Easy ways to kill yorself at home".
    BTW, I saw a docomentary on TV about old woman and her age is 50+, and she went to the gym and it was just a regular day.
    She did elevated squats on a board using light dumbells and she fell back and hit her head.
    She damaged the area of the brain where memories are stored and lost all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    The balance nonsense is ok to mock.

The mocking a woman in her fifties because doesn’t look like she did in her twenties probably goes over well with your female members.

Not

That's fair.
    Is it ok to mention that she's the original precursor of the current Groucho Marx style eyebrow craze that all the hippest kids have revived today?
    Or should we just credit Groucho himself?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by John Watson View Post
    That's fair.
    Is it ok to mention that she's the original precursor of the current Groucho Marx style eyebrow craze that all the hippest kids have revived today?
    Or should we just credit Groucho himself?
    I actually like the dark, thick eyebrow looks. Makes me wonder what her bush looks like. I also prefer bush over the plucked chicken look.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123