starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The wages of silly bullshit

Default The wages of silly bullshit

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Brooke Shields almost dies (whatever) after falling off a silly bullshit balance board and shattering her spindly, aged, osteoporotic legs. Probably a vegatrian. She also got real old and ugly.
    Enjoy: Brooke Shields Learns to Walk Again After 7 Metal Rods in Leg - YouTube

Lesson: "Squatting is bad for the knees"

As usual, the media's treatment of the situation is factually incorrect, pompous, and embarrassing to all thinking people. Brooke Shields is irrelevant, but propaganda like this is a serious situation that affects what we do here.

And that...was some epic...silly bullshit. Smdh...

It's why the hill we roll the ball up keeps getting steeper and higher.

Old? Yeah. Ugly? Mmm, all a matter of taste I guess. But she has had the crazy eye for some time and THAT does seem to have advanced with age.

They are having my mother-in-law doing something like this in PT. There's no use in trying to explain to them why it's stupid bullshit as there is nothing too stupid that someone in a position of authority with several groups of letters after his name can say that they won't believe. This applies to many aspects of life and current events. And my wife's best friend is a PT, so they can always defer to her to agree with the silly bullshit.

I just wait to the moment I can say, "I told you so" on a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Old? Yeah. Ugly? Mmm, all a matter of taste I guess. But she has had the crazy eye for some time and THAT does seem to have advanced with age.
    Hurling?!?!?! You old Bastard. Youre still here! She used to be so gorgeous, now she looks like a witch. She really should've let herself get a little chubby. Women look good a little chubby sometimes. Now she just looks gaunt. Its the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    They are having my mother-in-law doing something like this in PT. There's no use in trying to explain to them why it's stupid bullshit as there is nothing too stupid that someone in a position of authority with several groups of letters after his name can say that they won't believe. This applies to many aspects of life and current events. And my wife's best friend is a PT, so they can always defer to her to agree with the silly bullshit.

I just wait to the moment I can say, "I told you so" on a lot of things.
    Thats sad. Unless she has some sort of ridiculous inner ear condition why would she need to cultivate her "balance" in such a way? Goofy, silly bullshit. I hope she doesnt get hurt.

Me too, Fat. It would be shame if anything happened to her.

The balance nonsense is ok to mock.

The mocking a woman in her fifties because doesn’t look like she did in her twenties probably goes over well with your female members.

Not

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Brooke Shields almost dies (whatever) after falling off a silly bullshit balance board and shattering her spindly, aged, osteoporotic legs. Probably a vegatrian. She also got real old and ugly.
    Enjoy: Brooke Shields Learns to Walk Again After 7 Metal Rods in Leg - YouTube

Lesson: "Squatting is bad for the knees"
    This video reminds me that as long as we have these types of programs/videos easily accessible on the inter-webs, spaceship earth should be safe from alien invasion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast