starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SS Radio #102: A Lie, Agreed Upon Part 2: Beth Stelzer: Save Women's Sports

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by James Rodgers View Post
    I am a father of two little girls, so this particular topic gets my full attention whenever it pops up.
    I am with you. Somehow, policy makers think it is a good compromise to deny fair play to half the population so as to spare the feelings of a few narcissistic males.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas Theodorakis View Post
    Basically, as I understand it, the conversation seems to lose focus and turn towards the human rights and racism issues or the way society treats transgender people in general.
    I really have no issues whatsoever with how everyone wants to look, be or consider him or herself. Male, female, both, non binary or whatever.. I really don't mind at all or even care. It doesn't affect me anyway.
    But sports, that is a whole different issue and there is an obvious, biologically evident advantage for those born male versus females. However they choose to identity later in life.
    And that should not be ignored for the sake of equal treatment or something because obviously it affects the fairness within the sport by giving someone a major advantage.
    To any person of even marginal intelligence, this is obvious. And it is why I called it A Lie, Agreed Upon. For purposes having nothing to do with sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    To any person of even marginal intelligence, this is obvious. And it is why I called it A Lie, Agreed Upon. For purposes having nothing to do with sports.
    Not directly related to sports but an interesting and sad story that illustrates the harm this movement can do to children.

Keira Bell: My Story - Persuasion

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."

Theodore Dalrymple

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    "Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."

Theodore Dalrymple
    Climateer Investing: Lessons From Communist Eastern Europe On Virtue Signaling and Other Things

"It's the pretending that will get you, either as an individual or as a society."

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Not directly related to sports but an interesting and sad story that illustrates the harm this movement can do to children.

Keira Bell: My Story - Persuasion
    How very sad. This woman's story - especially her fucked up family situation - well illustrates how these gender confused people are very, very sick and deserve better mental health treatment. That can be obviated or mitigated, however, by being raised in a better culture/society that doesnt encourage and foster their delusions, but provides better roles models and social structures for them Confused young women (and men) like her need be told there is room in this world to be a more masculine woman or a more feminine man. And that that doesnt make you the other gender, it just makes a person uniquely themselves; different; an individual; a child of God worthy of love and loving. Its sad that these people are not given this by our society,

And ANY form of capitulating to this bullshit places ALL our children at risk. How many other normal tomboys going thru a (probably temporary) teenage identity crisis need to be told to chop of their tits and start shooting test? How many smaller, thinner or slow developing boys whose father abandoned the mother and who lack a proper male role model or who were molested by a homosexual need to be encouraged to cut off their junk and become a "female" No. These kids and even the adults need compassion and a strong, powerful culture where gender identity is clear and binary. And where strong role models exist.

To those who say gender is different from sex, I say fuck you. You're not a man or a woman just to join a team; you dont join "team woman" for no real purpose. People are men or women because they are going to FUCK. Without the FUCKING gender IS irrelevant. I dont choose my dentist based on whether its a man or woman; i get a referral. I will let a man or woman be my realtor - i just want the best person for a job. Same for most folks, I suspect. No, one's gender DOES NOT MATTER in this world until you get down to the nitty gritty business of FUCKING. Why do I mention this? because today's liberal tendency to expose children to gender confusion issues is abusive precisely because it injects the the idea of FUCKING into the mind of a child, and kids dont need this shit from adults. Certainly not in schools and shit. Leave them alone, please. Dont try to make YOUR perversions and predilections my kid's norm. This makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    How very sad. This woman's story - especially her fucked up family situation - well illustrates how these gender confused people are very, very sick and deserve better mental health treatment. That can be obviated or mitigated, however, by being raised in a better culture/society that doesnt encourage and foster their delusions, but provides better roles models and social structures for them Confused young women (and men) like her need be told there is room in this world to be a more masculine woman or a more feminine man. And that that doesnt make you the other gender, it just makes a person uniquely themselves; different; an individual; a child of God worthy of love and loving. Its sad that these people are not given this by our society,

And ANY form of capitulating to this bullshit places ALL our children at risk. How many other normal tomboys going thru a (probably temporary) teenage identity crisis need to be told to chop of their tits and start shooting test? How many smaller, thinner or slow developing boys whose father abandoned the mother and who lack a proper male role model or who were molested by a homosexual need to be encouraged to cut off their junk and become a "female" No. These kids and even the adults need compassion and a strong, powerful culture where gender identity is clear and binary. And where strong role models exist.

To those who say gender is different from sex, I say fuck you. You're not a man or a woman just to join a team; you dont join "team woman" for no real purpose. People are men or women because they are going to FUCK. Without the FUCKING gender IS irrelevant. I dont choose my dentist based on whether its a man or woman; i get a referral. I will let a man or woman be my realtor - i just want the best person for a job. Same for most folks, I suspect. No, one's gender DOES NOT MATTER in this world until you get down to the nitty gritty business of FUCKING. Why do I mention this? because today's liberal tendency to expose children to gender confusion issues is abusive precisely because it injects the the idea of FUCKING into the mind of a child, and kids dont need this shit from adults. Certainly not in schools and shit. Leave them alone, please. Dont try to make YOUR perversions and predilections my kid's norm. This makes me angry.
    Yep, an ex colleague recently told me his five year old came home from school and told him his friend wants to identify as a girl.... Yes, a five year old. Where the hell does a five year old learn this.

There will be a lot of court cases when the pendulum swings back the other way and people see this for the abuse that it is.

If the courts are permitted to function correctly in the new regime. That is far from certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    There will be a lot of court cases when the pendulum swings back the other way and people see this for the abuse that it is.
    Courts? Lets not hold our breath. We may need stronger stuff than courts, I am afraid to report.

starting strength coach development program
    If the courts are permitted to function correctly in the new regime. That is far from certain.
    Well unfortunately as sad as it is to say you only need enough Keiras to turn this victimhood shit on its head and see who the victims are.

Anyway this lefty stuff isn't about trans people or any other 'oppressed' group. It's just a battering ram to attack the supposed 'oppressors', they will eventually dump the trans movement if it becomes inconvenient to their victimhood.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast