starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is there any reason to do an abs excercise?

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 8odin8 View Post
    I have not read something so super-gay and patronizing in a long time.
    Agreed, although I couldnt get past the first line before I jet-packed the fuck out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Maybe the appraising glances from unfamiliar women is worth dieting down every once in a while?
    I’ve been around this earth for damned near forty years now. I can’t remember ever being able to acknowledge what I ascertained was an “appraising glance” from a woman. I am quite certain this phenomenon does not occur in nature. Of course, I am quite an ugly bastard, so perhaps it just does not occur to ugly people.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Morris View Post
    I’ve been around this earth for damned near forty years now. I can’t remember ever being able to acknowledge what I ascertained was an “appraising glance” from a woman. I am quite certain this phenomenon does not occur in nature. Of course, I am quite an ugly bastard, so perhaps it just does not occur to ugly people.
    Nah. you’re probably just too busy being productive to notice, you handsome devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Nah. you’re probably just too busy being productive to notice, you handsome devil.
    I look like Frank Reynolds decided to do CrossFit and didn’t sleep for a year.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Morris View Post
    As Spiderman says, "everybody gets one." Give it some time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234