starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS Radio #103: The Sophisticated Hater

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    I'd happily pay because I value the content, the ads don't bother me so much
    I'd happily pay Rip & crew once they get their hosting sorted out. YouTube and others, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    I’m happy to pay a reasonable monthly fee for SS content.
    Yep.

Friday night is kebab meat with chips and cheese night sat in front of the tele watching Starting Strength Radio. I pay for an ad-free YouTube Premium subscription to enjoy great content like that from Starting Strength amongst (yes with the "st" on the end) others. It's a shame that due to the way content is becoming increasing controlled and censored SS is going to move away from YouTube. I will of course pay the fee as right now I can't make any sense of what is going on in the world and SS helps to some extent. I'm sure it would help to a larger extent if I could understand the arguments and ideas in the Covid/Current affairs thread, so I'll be very interested if privately hosted video content branches out to things like this too.

Signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Theseahawk View Post
    Friday night is kebab meat with chips and cheese night sat in front of the tele watching Starting Strength Radio. I pay for an ad-free YouTube Premium subscription to enjoy great content like that from Starting Strength amongst (yes with the "st" on the end) others. It's a shame that due to the way content is becoming increasing controlled and censored SS is going to move away from YouTube. I will of course pay the fee as right now I can't make any sense of what is going on in the world and SS helps to some extent. I'm sure it would help to a larger extent if I could understand the arguments and ideas in the Covid/Current affairs thread, so I'll be very interested if privately hosted video content branches out to things like this too.
    Yep I'd be very happy paying for privately hosted ss stuff.

starting strength coach development program
    I always thought Timothy Dalton was one of the better James Bond actors. And I grew up on Pierce Brosnan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12