starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tightening the Circle - Announcing Starting Strength Network

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    When I join, will I be called stupid if (more like when) I ask a stupid question?

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    When I join, will I be called stupid if (more like when) I ask a stupid question?
    Filtering out non-customers and trolls makes for a more pleasant environment all around.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Filtering out non-customers and trolls makes for a more pleasant environment all around.
    Will the SS network have only verified users with full names instead of anonymous usernames?
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Will the SS network have only verified users with full names instead of anonymous usernames?
    This is up to the user. Since the SSN requires payment, it means that everyone is already verified at the backend.

Videos have direct commenting on the videos that is independent of the forum.

Right now we're still tweaking settings, but both are set as private -- they're not dumped out to employers and ex-wives.

Will be signed up by end of day. Every dollar I spent on SS - books, camps, merch- has been well worth it for the value I got in return.
    Looking forward to it. The business just keeps moving forward, congratulations Rip, Stef, Nick.

I’m happy to purchase a month and check it out. I’m sure I’ll end up keeping it long term as I do really look forward to the video podcast on a Friday.

I assume this is all straight forward to sign up in the UK?

Signed up for a year. This is gonna be freaking awesome

I was partly joking... Pete calls me a malaka all the time and I pay him way more. So I expect nothing less.....

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

Subscribed! Maybe I missed it, but is this being promoted with a link on the main page?

At the earlier request of Member Buddy Rich, in the "Rip Classics" section of the video library on the new Starting Strength Network, please post the video of Coach Rippetoe frisking the squat trainee on the platform and emptying his pockets (at 2:43 in the embedded video in this article):

Tactile Cues and Coaching | Mark Rippetoe

starting strength coach development program
    Im in. I hope I can contribute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast