starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tightening the Circle - Announcing Starting Strength Network

Default Tightening the Circle - Announcing Starting Strength Network

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Starting with Starting Strength Radio Episode 105, we’ll be distributing the video podcast, future content featuring Rip, and new premium content on network.startingstrength.com. Relying on YouTube to continue hosting and distributing our content puts us in a precarious situation given that the things we care to talk about are the things that the current tech climate doesn’t favor.

It’s time to go off on our own, with your support, to grow our own network of subscribers who directly contribute to production, growth, and content rather than relying on someone’s algorithm to determine who sees what and what ad revenue goes where - all while wondering whether the next video is going to be the one that gets us demonetized or deplatformed. The rules and “community guidelines” established by YouTube and the social media companies are vague, arbitrary, and hostile to channels like ours. It’s not a good spot to be in.

So, we’re happy to present the Starting Strength Network - network.startingstrength.com

With a subscription, you’ll have access to new Starting Strength Radio episodes, access to a subscriber-only forum, subscriber-only Q&A videos, live streams, the ability to comment on videos, and access to new premium content that won’t be available anywhere else. We intend to grow the network with video series from guest contributors and bring you more of the stuff that you, as subscribers, want to see. Subscribers will have direct input on the content we produce. We look forward to seeing you on the new platform.

Subscriptions are $9.99/month or $75/year and you can sign up now.

Some questions to your answers:
    What’s going to happen to the audio podcast?
    Nothing. You’ll continue to get the audio podcast through your feeds like you do now. Only the video podcast is moving to SSN.

What content will go on YouTube?
    Everything that’s currently on YouTube will stay on YouTube. Videos from Starting Strength Gyms, from Affiliates, or SSCs will still be released on YouTube and other video hosting platforms. We will post clips from the podcast episodes to YouTube. Full episodes from SS Radio 105 and on, and all of our premium content will only be available on SSN.

What will happen to Comments from the Haters?
    Most hater comments come from clips. We’ll have plenty of hater comments. When Rip says stuff, people hate.

Will there be an app?
    Yes. We’ll start with iOS and Google Play apps so you can access SSN in a native app on your phone. As the channel grows, we’ll have a full suite of apps for your TV devices like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc. iOS and Google apps should be live sometime this summer and will be included with your subscription.

Looking forward to it.

It is upon us. Subscribe now fellow strength enthusiasts...for $6.25/mo. Jiminy.

If you divvy up the one-time payment. Let's not confuse anyone.

Great news, subscribed

I’m in. Paid the year upfront. So stay alive.

If I try to login via the forum menu link at the network.startingstrength.com domain, it tells me it’s a bad login.

Quote Originally Posted by Theseahawk View Post
    I’m in. Paid the year upfront. So stay alive.

If I try to login via the forum menu link at the network.startingstrength.com domain, it tells me it’s a bad login.
    Glad to have you.

You'll get an email invitation to the forum within 24 hours of signing up for a subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Delgadillo View Post
    Glad to have you.

You'll get an email invitation to the forum within 24 hours of signing up for a subscription.
    Cheers Nick. I'm excited to see how this develops over time.

Luke Schroeder is offline Owner, Starting Strength Cincinnati

Awesome news, Nick! A very big thanks to you and the team for staying ahead of all this tech industry nonsense.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you divvy up the one-time payment. Let's not confuse anyone.
    I lost control of my greasy inner marketer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast