starting strength gym
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Statement to the Committee on Texas HB 4042

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I assume NBC will run multiple glowing segments on this person before and during the Olympics, but I wonder if this will have any impact on public opinion regarding males competing as female athletes.

New Zealand Weightlifter Poised to Become First Transgender Olympian

Good catch finding this on the internet Rip.

I sent it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Ives View Post
    I assume NBC will run multiple glowing segments on this person before and during the Olympics, but I wonder if this will have any impact on public opinion regarding males competing as female athletes.

Imagine what would happen if the congenital female athletes sat out and refused to compete in protest.

That's what it will take. They won't do it.

I have had this all wrong. I beat myself up for my mediocre numbers as a 180 pound male. But damn, if I say I am a woman, my self esteem shoots way up because suddenly my numbers look better.

The other thing that irks me is the dangerous precedent that having a side on one argument pigeon holes you in to a certain category of person. I have no issue with people adopting any gender they wish- none of my business and I would treat that person as well as I do anyone else. But by having an agenda of saying they whatever the transgender community desires must be respected, regardless of its impact on others, and objecting to any demand they make suggests you’re a fascist, really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    Imagine what would happen if the congenital female athletes sat out and refused to compete in protest.
    If they don't, they are complicit in this. I understand they really really really want their medal. Even still...

starting strength coach development program

They wont. Dude is way too fugly. They always feature cutie pies, or at least someone with a nice smile. Seeing this goon on TV lisping around and wearing a dress would turn everyones stomach. Or even worse, he just acts like a dude while claiming to be a woman and the mask slips off even fuirther.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast