starting strength gym
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My Statement to the Committee on Texas HB 4042

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    She is pretty hot for a 51 year old though.

My god, this child is four years old. What the hell do these people think they are doing.

Why are we celebrating a four-year-old transitioning? - The Post

Hopefully taking themselves out of the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    They should hold their own competition elsewhere on the same day same rules apart from no biological men
    This makes me wonder what happens when they put the women "transitioning" to be men in with the men and they can no longer compete.

Seems odd that this hasn't happened yet, at least not to the media. Seems that "trans-men" are smarter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Seems odd that this hasn't happened yet, at least not to the media. Seems that "trans-men" are smarter than that.
    Well it just illustrates what a crock of shit all this stuff is.

Here is an example of how high school boys and girls can compete/ play together in a team game, very different than the topic at hand but related.
    Granted, it is not an individual sport like track. In high school volleyball up here in Mass., if there is no boys volleyball team but there is a girls team, the boy can play on the girls team under very specific restrictions. The boy must play back row which is defensive in nature: passing and digging out hard hits. But the boy cannot play at the net and cannot hit. This restriction neutralizes a boys inherent physical advantage.

From a competitive point of view, the boy playing a back row position (such as libero) has no advantage over a girl. In fact, most girls who play that type of defensive position have equivalent skills. Trust me, I have a boy and girl playing high school volleyball so I have seen this.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Here is an example of how high school boys and girls can compete/ play together in a team game, very different than the topic at hand but related.
    Granted, it is not an individual sport like track. In high school volleyball up here in Mass., if there is no boys volleyball team but there is a girls team, the boy can play on the girls team under very specific restrictions. The boy must play back row which is defensive in nature: passing and digging out hard hits. But the boy cannot play at the net and cannot hit. This restriction neutralizes a boys inherent physical advantage.

From a competitive point of view, the boy playing a back row position (such as libero) has no advantage over a girl. In fact, most girls who play that type of defensive position have equivalent skills. Trust me, I have a boy and girl playing high school volleyball so I have seen this.
    I coached school and club vb for many years, now retired. Apparently club rules are allowing trans females (guys) to play in the front row with the expected results. I spoke to a coach who's team played at the nationals two years ago and lost to a California team (15's) that had a transitioning 6'2" middle who dominated for three rotations.

When my club teams traveled the players stayed together in motel rooms. I've wondered how that's handled now. I'm glad I'm retired.

In your high school matches can the boys attack from the back row or do they have to play libero? Can they serve? I agree a male libero has little advantage unless he has a cannon for a serve.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast