starting strength gym
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My Statement to the Committee on Texas HB 4042

What is needed is for a male soccer player to “transition” to female and try to play on the woman's national team. Even better if enough transitioned to replace everyone currently on the team. My guess is an excuse will be found as to why it shouldn't be permitted, while at the same time supporting males playing in other women's sports.

Wow. That pisses me off. It seems almost inconceivable that a 15 can claim that.

For the case here, no, the males cannot hit on a girls team.

The Biden Administration has weighed in on the subject, pretty much as you expected: Biden DOJ Fights Against Women's Sports, Protecting Kids – PJ Media

“A state law that limits or denies a particular class of people’s ability to participate in public, federally funded educational programs and activities solely because their gender identity does not match their sex assigned at birth violates both Title IX and the Equal Protection Clause,” the DOJ argues.

The DOJ filed a similar brief in Arkansas, arguing that it is unconstitutional for that state to ban experimental transgender “treatments” for minors.

The Biden DOJ threw its weight behind court challenges from the American Civil Liberties Union and other pro-transgender groups challenging the state laws. The briefs claim that the laws violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

In the West Virginia case, the Biden DOJ claimed that Republican officials “legislated based on misconceptions and over broad assumptions” about biological men competing in women’s sports.

“That policy does nothing to further the state’s purported goal of protecting athletic opportunities for girls,” the brief argues.
    These fucking people will say absolutely anything.

The women should not only boycott it but run their own competition to the same rules elsewhere.

I suggest they rent a gym in Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I suggest they rent a gym in Tokyo.
    Yep, it would be the enormous ‘fuck you’ these idiots deserve.

starting strength coach development program
    The right: "Well, as long as they're not harming anyone, they can do what they want..."

A few moments later: U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’ | The Daily Wire

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast