starting strength gym

Thread: Crypto And Cash - Starting Strength Radio Previews

Default Crypto And Cash - Starting Strength Radio Previews

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

To watch the full podcast Friday, subscribe here: Starting Strength Network | Starting Strength Network

Mark & Nick,
    I've only watched the bits of this interview available on youtube, and I might not have all the information available. Please do not stop at the point you are at now. Learn. Explore. Bitcoin is a chance for a better future for humanity. It is the first truth telling machine humanity built. It is an attempt to revive truth. You're right. If the internet goes down then it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to work and we will once again have to find an alternative money. But until that happens the solution to the destruction of wealth and savings by central banks is Bitcoin. Not crypto. Not blockchain technology. Bitcoin.
    This book by Saifedean helped me personally: https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Stand.../dp/1119473861
    There are many more good books and resources. Bitcoin Resources
    The Bitcoin community is a network of people with the lowest time preference who all want to build a better future for their families. Just like strength training, Bitcoin is a savings technology to help prepare for an uncertain future.