starting strength gym

Thread: Capt James Rodgers: Basic Anatomy Terms

Thank you for this article. I have a request...

Please for all that is good in this world, make a video as well for this topic. Not today, not tomorrow... But one day please. I can't be the only person who would benefit from reading this and seeing these things demonstrated.

(and if I'm the only one.... I'm sure someone will say so)

Is the article inadequate? I never saw a video on this material, yet somehow I learned it.

Mark, please forgive me. I was not clear.

The article...and damn near every article on SS.com...is clear and very well written. Quite frankly, I don't know how you/every coach does it.

I happen to learn by reading and hearing/seeing a demonstration. It is why I learn better from the squat videos vs just the book. I may be alone in this though.

I know how time intensive a 5 minute video can be...I've done them for my work. So, my "for all that is good in this world" comment was more frustration on my end about me, not the article.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is the article inadequate? I never saw a video on this material, yet somehow I learned it.
    Nice article! It will be very beneficial to many.
    We all will end up learning the definitions and concepts eventually. But if someone organizes it in a coherent and digestible format written in context for lifters, it just makes the journey to the destination quicker. I wish it was written 2 years ago when I started to delve into SS.

I posted it already in the pipeline slack group