starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MBTI types

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Sir Rippetoe,

Have you ever taken a Meyers Briggs test?

How much of this is bullshit? I’m skeptical, but everything I read about my supposed personality type seems spot on.
    I had a bunch of friends, almost exclusively women, who swear by them. They also tend to have huge blind spots about themselves.

I would never put much stock in any sort of thing that relied solely on self reporting. Maybe if you and 5 of your closest friends and/or family members took it for you too, you might stand a chance at getting a good read.

The CIA did a lot of research in paranormal . They never found a single thing despite what people believe. Same for polygraphs, aliens, and MB. What number am I thinking about? I値l make it very easy. A number between 0 and 10. Including 10. I wrote it down with a thick sharpie. If anyone gets it I値l get them a year of SS Network. This will be limited to the first five guesses.

I知 thinking about the number very hard.

When I met my wife, she asked me if I've ever taken one. No. A month into dating, she asked me to take it. No. She asked why not. Because it’s stupid bullshit. If you want to know about me, date me. Otherwise hit the bricks.

Psychology and sociology majors gotta eat too, as do the HR people and managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The CIA did a lot of research in paranormal . They never found a single thing despite what people believe. Same for polygraphs, aliens, and MB. What number am I thinking about? I値l make it very easy. A number between 0 and 10. Including 10. I wrote it down with a thick sharpie. If anyone gets it I値l get them a year of SS Network. This will be limited to the first five guesses.

Its a trick question since the amount of movies Chuck Norris made is 44. So you are thinking about number 44.

The CIA did a lot of research in paranormal . They never found a single thing despite what people believe. Same for polygraphs, aliens, and MB. What number am I thinking about? I’ll make it very easy. A number between 0 and 10. Including 10. I wrote it down with a thick sharpie. If anyone gets it I’ll get them a year of SS Network. This will be limited to the first five guesses.

I’m thinking about the number very hard.
    Uri Geller, please pick up the white phone.

starting strength coach development program

Pi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast