starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MBTI types

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Pi
    Good guess not picking an integer but the actual number is closer to 6. A few more hints might get you close through reasoning, not psychic power. And you can see why MB and polygraphs have some use to them without a sound scientific basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Pi
    You have left me with no choice but to choose “e”.

I have a nuanced view of this test.

It's either complete BS or it's unbelievably accurate. I had to take it along with every member of my team at work and assess whether the results were accurate for the other members when the results were put up on Powerpoint. Of course being the misfit I am, I deliberately tanked the test. The others in my group thought it was AMAZINGLY accurate for me.

Either:

1) The test was complete BS because I didn't answer the questions truthfully and others simply read what they wanted into the results.

2) The test was SO accurate that it perfectly reflected my personality and even read through my attempt to subvert the results.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    I have a nuanced view of this test.

It's either complete BS or it's unbelievably accurate. I had to take it along with every member of my team at work and assess whether the results were accurate for the other members when the results were put up on Powerpoint. Of course being the misfit I am, I deliberately tanked the test. The others in my group thought it was AMAZINGLY accurate for me.

Either:

1) The test was complete BS because I didn't answer the questions truthfully and others simply read what they wanted into the results.

2) The test was SO accurate that it perfectly reflected my personality and even read through my attempt to subvert the results.
    There are some things that are too specific to be horoscope.
    Last edited by Soule; 06-05-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123