starting strength gym
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lots of records falling.

Clearly everyone who is serious about winning is loaded up with whatever PEDs they can get away with. And that doesn't bother me much.

I just get annoyed when people try to claim so many records falling so quickly is the result of better coaching or some such crap. Especially when all of the ladies division competitors look more jacked than a college men's football team.

Obviously everyone has either found a new way to beat the testing and/or a new compound is out there as well.

FWIW, I get just as annoyed by the Rock going on about his diet being dialed in for his most recent movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tomskarda View Post
    FWIW, I get just as annoyed by the Rock going on about his diet being dialed in for his most recent movie.
    why?

My whole point in this post was just my speculation and pondering as to wether it was some new currently undetectable drug or if testing took a major backseat during covid lockdowns and most athletes did mad, crazy cycles that would ordinarily have made them get banned, but because of lax testing they could just ramp up so high that when they stopped for the games, they would be at a higher than previous level.
    Do I think previous records were set clean? No I don’t. I really don't have any opposition to them using the PEDs. I am just curious if it was one or both of those possibilities.
    I chose not to comment on the book suggested because I haven’t read it and I am far too busy to do so. And because it didn’t look like something I want to read.

It’s the dishonesty.

All the fitness influencers imply if you just eat well and workout you’ll look like them.

They are all leaving out the crap ton of PEDs they are on.

Dwayne Johnson has clearly put in a ton of work, has a dialed in diet, etc. Not taking anything away from that.

But….he would absolutely not be there without a lot of PEDs. And running gear definitely increases willpower, makes diet much easier and makes succeeding at virtually anything easier.

It also makes it virtually impossible for people not using them to compete against you in an athletic environment.

There is a reason why they are both Hollywood and the DoD’s dirty little secret.

But the idiocy governing their regulation won’t get sorted out until people stop pretending they don’t use them.

People need to stop apologizing for using them and start bitch slapping the idiots over regulating them.

When you can give a man estrogen and let him compete in Women’s athletics any argument about fair competition is bullshit.

Okay…rant over.

It’s the dishonesty.

All the fitness influencers imply if you just eat well and workout you’ll look like them.

The influencers are low IQ people addressing a similarly low IQ crowd. There is nothing you could do even if you tried.

I’m not sure about movie stars and athletes and other high profile celebrities. I mean, those guys will sell you some shit if you are dumb, but they mostly don’t even pretend they are not juiced, they just don't go out and say it.

Good rant though.

starting strength coach development program
    It’s the dishonesty.

Dwayne Johnson has clearly put in a ton of work, has a dialed in diet, etc. Not taking anything away from that.

But….he would absolutely not be there without a lot of PEDs. And running gear definitely increases willpower, makes diet much easier and makes succeeding at virtually anything easier.

It also makes it virtually impossible for people not using them to compete against you in an athletic environment.

There is a reason why they are both Hollywood and the DoD’s dirty little secret.

But the idiocy governing their regulation won’t get sorted out until people stop pretending they don’t use them.

People need to stop apologizing for using them and start bitch slapping the idiots over regulating them.

When you can give a man estrogen and let him compete in Women’s athletics any argument about fair competition is bullshit.

Okay…rant over.
    No, legitimate rant. The problem I have with Dwayne Johnson and these absurd “natty” “influencers” is the message they send. I literally have to explain to my 16 year old the truth. It would be easier if they were truthful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456