starting strength gym

Thread: Daniel Oakes: Let's Feast: An Open Letter to Vegans

Default Daniel Oakes: Let's Feast: An Open Letter to Vegans

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Rip has said it best when he descried vejanism as a mental disorder. Very true. Any dedicated vejanist is usually some type of same, often quasi suicidal and most importantly, afraid of meat and its implications. The fact that they say things like "I don't eat anything that had parents" demonstrates their childish mindset. I frequently chat with teenagers at the gym and say something to them like, "you've had a good workout - now go home and eat something that had parents," just to counter-act the "meatless Monday" propaganda they get at the pubic screwels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A vegan doesn’t regret not eating sausages. They regret not finding more ways to fuel their smuggery.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Rip has said it best when he descried vejanism as a mental disorder. Very true. Any dedicated vejanist is usually some type of same, often quasi suicidal and most importantly, afraid of meat and its implications. The fact that they say things like "I don't eat anything that had parents" demonstrates their childish mindset. I frequently chat with teenagers at the gym and say something to them like, "you've had a good workout - now go home and eat something that had parents," just to counter-act the "meatless Monday" propaganda they get at the pubic screwels.
    Sure it’s not creepy at all that you frequently chat with teenagers at the gym. More sure they don’t actually take nutrition advice from a fat old man. But keep plugging….

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Sure it’s not creepy at all that you frequently chat with teenagers at the gym. More sure they don’t actually take nutrition advice from a fat old man. But keep plugging….
    You're an ass. I chat with all sorts of people at the gym; young, old, men, women. Never any liberals for some reason....I guess they're busy playing tennis or something. And for the record, some of these young guys pester and come up to ME with questions about getting bigger and stronger. They're nice kids and I try to be a nice 51 year old man. One time a really really cute young twenty something woman asked me about her squat form - she approached me. I don't go around harassing the kids, you dickhead.