starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Network Previews | He Wants to Train for Aesthetics

Default Starting Strength Network Previews | He Wants to Train for Aesthetics

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Bre Hillen View Post
    The recently aired podcast episode on aesthetics was full of wisdom and pure gold. Muscle is attractive and you can't build muscle without getting stronger. PERIOD.

If I was going to quibble, the message might be better received if it was delivered by someone known for their aesthetics, like Efferding. Not because it makes it any more or less true, but everyone (most eveeryone, anyway) is prone to the fallacy of disregarding the advice of a speaker based on the speaker's personal appearance. It might make the message easier to understand.

great advices and great podcast.

Would you like to guess my bodyfat% and my age? And I only indulge you because you're a regular poster on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Would you like to guess my bodyfat% and my age? And I only indulge you because you're a regular poster on this board.
    You have been losing weight lately. Those fish cans are doing the trick. Maybe you should invent a fish can diet. Make millions.

Fat?

Great episode. Seems there is a lot of cultural pressure for both men & women to be smaller, leaner, “not too much”.

I can’t tell you how many times a friend or acquaintance or coworker has made a comment along the lines of being lean + toned is fine & good for women, but EW those big muscular women are gross.

Gross? Really?! Take up space, ladies! Get strong!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by HailMary View Post
    Seems there is a lot of cultural pressure for both men & women to be smaller, leaner, “not too much”.
    Exactly my thoughts when I watched that episode.