starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio #131: Training for Aesthetics

Default SS Radio #131: Training for Aesthetics

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024

Loved this one. Funny how all the ex SS RPE acolytes never used RPE in their personal strength journeys (until they left SS), but now they’re preaching it to novices and keeping them weak as a consequence.

It easier to collect money from most people if you don't ask them to do anything hard, and tell them what good boys they are.

Yea, this was a fun one. I love listening to the Friday podcasts. It was cool to hear Rip mention Stuart McRobert. I read his book Brawn when I was a kid. It would be cool to have McRobert on the show but I think he is a bit of a recluse. I recall reading the rumor that he didn't want to be more public because he didn't want to put up with all the inevitable critiques of his physique. After all he is just a normal guy who trained hard to get big and strong but he isn't some ultra-roided bodybuilder guy.

This was one of my favorite podcast and I’m not sure why. I know this information, I’ve listened to y’all for 6 plus years… but this one just brought it all home for me.

I would like to share one of my favorite bodybuilding videos,… because there is no bodybuilding in it. Its worth the whole 4 minutes.

EATING like a Bodybuilder - Rich Piana - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It easier to collect money from most people if you don't ask them to do anything hard, and tell them what good boys they are.
    It’s actually quite sad to see people I used to respect as capable SS coaches and advocates go completely against everything SS stands for. Basically bro science and ‘studies’ etc., little better than channels like Athlean X.