starting strength gym
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: High School Football Question

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    My son's team's season ended 3ish weeks ago. The strength coach may be a nice young man, but uh, the boys were not strong. Below is a snapshot of the off-season training schedule, starting Monday after Thanksgiving......

Mon - chest & tris
    Tues - back & bis
    Weds - shoulders & legs
    Thurs - chest & tris
    Fri - back & bis

Like during the season, he'll have the team doing 8 sets of 8, 40 inch box jump attempts, and they will run the kids too much. And unless you are one of the Golden kids, no participation = no playing.

Thankfully, my kid is still recovering from a pulled groin/hamstring so once my home gym is done, I MAY have more control over programming through Christmas. Maybe.....

(kid does not want to do team program bc he knows it doesn't work efficiently)

starting strength coach development program
    We made it to the finals and lost to a, get this, stronger team. In the handshake line after the game, I had my hand nearly crushed by about five powerlifter coaches in a row. I’ll update in a few weeks on how the off-season is looking. Either way, we owe a least a part of our historic success to Starting Strength. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234