starting strength gym

Thread: SS Radio #133: With Karl Denninger: The Death of Objective Truth

Default SS Radio #133: With Karl Denninger: The Death of Objective Truth

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

You guys have some good chemistry. Very easy, therapeutic and informative listen. Now just to get Karl under the bar and eating carbs.

I don't really know where to go from here. I feel like the only solution is to create our own communities (not in a physical sense) where standing up for what you believe and protecting others' beliefs is supported. You know, like America was supposed to be. That and amassing independent income.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Totally agree Andrew especially amassing independent income, would love an episode on that topic !

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    I don't really know where to go from here. I feel like the only solution is to create our own communities (not in a physical sense) where standing up for what you believe and protecting others' beliefs is supported. You know, like America was supposed to be. That and amassing independent income.
    What’s wrong with the physical sense? I feel that’s the only way. Start to move to where your views are appreciated. Sucks that it has to come to that, and there’s very few options for that in Canada. But you guys still have some.

Pardon the interruption but after listening I went to Karl's website and came across a solution to a nagging problem: UV damaged headlight lenses.
    I've tried a lot of internet solutions with very limited success but his recommendation of a product he used on restoring pinball machines worked amazingly well and it's inexpensive. They almost look new.
    Thanks Karl!

Novus 7100 Plastic Polish Kit

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Andrew Torba who runs Gab encourages this quite a bit with #paralleleconomy

It started a long time ago, there used to be a big movement on reddit from progressives to "build your own space" so people did and created a new reddit. And progs ruined it, posted cp on it and harassed the webhost to have sympathetic progressive employees cancel the web hosting services. Other movements have had their banking services pulled. Parler had it's web hosting removed.

To get Gab to where it is now, Andrew Torba basically had to start a web hosting company, a payment system and a video hosting platform just to run an alternative social media platform.

Build-your-own — ImgBB - A picture tells a thousand words.