starting strength gym
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: The IOC ends both women's division sports and steroid testing

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost and Found View Post
    Penn women's swim team adds new athlete who was on the men's team for three years. She/he is dominating the competition. Duh.

Penn’s Lia Thomas Blasts a 1:46 200 Free But Columbia Ekes Out the Win at Home
    Yeah. A 5.4 second margin. That says it all. Too bad nobody is listening.

This article has pictures. Odd, disturbing, strange pictures. Zohreh Koudaei, Iran women's soccer goalie, accused of being man

Why don't female athletes step up and say something? I mean, I know why, but still. Wouldn't want to be the neanderthal that thinks only women should compete in women's sports. How un-woke.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    This article has pictures. Odd, disturbing, strange pictures. Zohreh Koudaei, Iran women's soccer goalie, accused of being man
    This gives me a perverse idea for a research project. I bet my employer would assign a large amount of future revenue to it.

Remote gender AND COVID testing via an RF transmitting blow dart. I think they make bio-labs small enough to fit on a chip now.

No consent required!

You saw it here first.

Honestly this is good. Women overwhelmingly vote for these types of policies, anything progressive is, generally, supported more by Women. It sucks for the athletes involved, but consequences rarely happen to those who vote to create the problems so I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel at least a little bit of schadenfreude.

I have talked about this on several podcasts, and each time I make the point that women have to solve this for themselves -- we can't do it for them. Unfortunately, women tend to be unaggressive about such things, and if they stand by and let their sports divisions be destroyed by pussies who couldn't compete in the men's division, then women's sports goes away at the competitive level. When the fat New Zealander was allowed to enter the women's division of weightlifting at the Olympics, every single female in the division should have refused to lift. That was the only way to make the point. But they didn't, and I'm sorry, because this can only be solved with a collective solidarity -- ALL of them have to say "No." It's going to cost them 4 years of training to save their sport. I'm sorry about that too, but right now they've lost the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Honestly this is good. Women overwhelmingly vote for these types of policies, anything progressive is, generally, supported more by Women. It sucks for the athletes involved, but consequences rarely happen to those who vote to create the problems so I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel at least a little bit of schadenfreude.
    Even Camus couldn't have come up with a level of absurdity where feminists are arguing in favor of congenital males replacing women in their own sports opportunities.

The problem isn't just with sports, women that won't have sex with transgender men are being attacked. Here's what's left of the original article and a couple of articles attacking it, plus one explaining how the BBC caved and edited the article.
    '''We'''re being pressured into sex by some trans women''' - BBC News
    BBC changes online article at centre of transphobia row | Transgender | The Guardian
    BBC Attacked for Story on Lesbians Pressured Into Sex with Transwomen
    Lesbians stand by trans women in open letter after '''dangerous''' BBC article

starting strength coach development program
    Oddly enough (maybe 'oddly', I don't know anymore), football will chug along just fine in this new age of wokeness and gender fluidity .... ya know, the violent injurious 'manly' sport.

Sure, society will eventually do away with cheerleaders and the playing of the National Anthem I'm sure.

But it seems in most places, Football is sort of an "Open" or co-ed participation thing.
    You'll either get cut, or make the team and not play.
    I don't think anywhere they'd turn you away because you are a girl.
    Maybe the staff does a double check that you/your parents signed the injury waiver.

The female field goal/PAT kicker thing happens from time to time.
    There are small high school teams who can't find a kicker, and the slow ("big") girl from the soccer team fits the bill.
    But that's a joke, as you a limit your self when it comes to fake-FG's ... or say if the long-snap/hold is no good (and the kicker turns into a runner, or runs a pass pattern).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast