starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS Gyms Podcast: with Stan Efferding

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    To be fair to the Bull, his points above were very well made, factually accurate and not devoid of imbalance. Not entirely convinced he was the one who had the tantrum here Mark and I’m surprised he got shit canned.

Quote Originally Posted by henryjones View Post
    To be fair to the Bull, his points above were very well made, factually accurate and not devoid of imbalance. Not entirely convinced he was the one who had the tantrum here Mark and I’m surprised he got shit canned.
    Read carefully: "I notice you didn’t have the balls to publish my pointing out of your very public and personal attack on a well published / widely respected contributor to strength training literature when you made the double standard command to me to not make personal attacks on Louie..."

Most importantly, I don't publish links or references to "well published / widely respected contributors to strength training literature" when I disapprove of their analysis and their shitty behavior, more of which I know about than you do.

Last we'll say about it.

His points in all of this thread I meant, mainly the fat loss stuff. He also gave credit to various parties. I just read his Louie Simmons assessment; it was strongly worded but even handed in praise and criticism (albeit untimely). Are strong and differing opinions allowed on this forum? I’ve read the forum’s terms and conditions and it would appear as though they are. Is there a strong cancel culture on here?

What's up with all the pedantics lately?

Quote Originally Posted by henryjones View Post
    His points in all of this thread I meant, mainly the fat loss stuff. He also gave credit to various parties. I just read his Louie Simmons assessment; it was strongly worded but even handed in praise and criticism (albeit untimely). Are strong and differing opinions allowed on this forum? I’ve read the forum’s terms and conditions and it would appear as though they are. Is there a strong cancel culture on here?
    I cancel trolls. Note that I have not cancelled you, and you did in fact read all his previous posts that met the standards of the board until he pissed me off. I reserve the right to get pissed off. I delete lots of people, including me and my friends when it seems necessary to do so. Every single regular poster on this board has been deleted when necessary. This remains the most open discussion on the internet, and you really have to try hard to get deleted. If this disturbs you, new guy, you may leave too.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    What's up with all the pedantics lately?
    If you mean pedants, I believe its the end result of 40 years of soy, plastics, BPA and the federal department of education's emphasis on reducing vigor in the population causing "tiny little dick and balls syndrome."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12