starting strength gym

Thread: When you are pecked as a lifter

Default When you are pecked as a lifter

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I am 25 at 240 pounds. My question is how do you know when you have hit your genetic potential. Here is some back ground, I been strength training since I was 15. At 18 I was benching 330, squating 455 and had a vertical of 27 inches. Now I bench 375 , squat 605 and deadlift 655. I have had some shoulder surgerys on both shoulders, so I'm a little behind in the bench and overhead press for now. If never injuried I feel I would be benching 415. Anywho would you say I'm pretty much tapped out. I stated my vertical earlyer just to give you a idea of my gentic power, I understand it isnt trainable. Hopefully I can train to my full potential on bench once these shoulders get right.

Height?

A massive 70 inches lol

You are 25, 5'10" at 240 pounds, and SQ 605 and DL 655. No, you're not even close. Think about 275, with SQ and DL 725.

Wow the window really is bigger then people think. Another thing, can you judge how strong someone is able to be based off there standing vertical. Like would it be like a IQ test for strength.Via a guy who naturally has a 35 inch vertical will alway be stronger if he does the same program in the long run.

starting strength coach development program
    No. You'll actually have to do the work to discover your limits.