starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SS Radio #163: Hormones with Dr. Anthony Jay

Default SS Radio #163: Hormones with Dr. Anthony Jay

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

I’m trying to navigate getting on TRT in Canada right now, what a gong show. Another reason to wish I could immigrate. Anyway, lot of useful info here. Thanks Rip.

So they are actively reducing cholesterol reference ranges so we buy MORE Lipitor (which helps for nothing) but also reducing testosterone reference ranges so we buy LESS Test (which helps for everything).
    Nothing to see here, perfectly normal… if you’re an evil fuck !!

Here is a link to his website and the products he uses: Health Products Dr. Jay Uses

i realized while listening, i filter my water, but in a plastic container, so its just sitting in plastic the entire time

That is a good question, peng.
    I bought into the marketing that BPA-free Tritan bottles are good for storing filtered water.
    What is the cheap, effective alternative for storage of multiple 5-10 gallon containers? Glass works well for 1 gallon containers.

That is a helpful list, although I think I have a couple of better products in a few of the categories.

From a quick reading, it looks like silicones are generally the preferred plastic if you are concerned about endocrine disruption. Any more information in this area?

The other area of potential concern that comes to mind is plastic milk containers.
    My milk bills will skyrocket if I have to switch to glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    I’m trying to navigate getting on TRT in Canada right now, what a gong show. Another reason to wish I could immigrate. Anyway, lot of useful info here. Thanks Rip.
    Steve,
    Your family doc should have no problem getting you on TRT. Tell him you want a blood test and it should be straight forward from there. I've been on it for a year through my doc. I go in this week in fact to get blood checked again.

Quote Originally Posted by William MG View Post
    Steve,
    Your family doc should have no problem getting you on TRT. Tell him you want a blood test and it should be straight forward from there. I've been on it for a year through my doc. I go in this week in fact to get blood checked again.
    Have you been paying attention to anything we've said about TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You have a problem because I addressed Steven's remark about "navigating" TRT here in Canada?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    To answer your question more directly, I don't subscribe to your network so didn't hear the broadcast. But this isn't relevant, because I addressed Steven's post directly regarding his apparent inability to "getting on TRT in Canada", his statement. But for some reason, he doesn't explain, it's not been possible for him yet. He says he is trying to navigate his way through it.

I'm just trying to help the guy find his way to treatment. Nothing more. He can do it through the medical system as I have done, or there are private clinics available. But that is more costly.

Not trying to offend you Mark and join the Tom P club, so not sure why you picked out my post to Steve, but I respect the fact you own the board. So you decide who comes and goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast