starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any planned training camps in Australia (Sydney)?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    No point in asking when you're coming to Italy, right?

Seriously though, are seminars in europe a goal of Starting Strenght at some point in the future? I know Rip doesn't like flying and probably doesn't want to anymore, but if there will be enough SSCs over here, or if enough american SSCs are willing to fly here, it could be done I guess
    Do you know of a gym in Italy equipped to hold a full seminar? How would we staff it without flying 7 people internationally and lodging/feeding them, and paying them for time off work due to the travel? Would you pay what we'd have to charge to merely break even?

We've thought about it for years. It doesn't work.

But even if it did, we wouldn't go to Australia. Or Russia, or China, or North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Do you know of a gym in Italy equipped to hold a full seminar? How would we staff it without flying 7 people internationally and lodging/feeding them, and paying them for time off work due to the travel? Would you pay what we'd have to charge to merely break even?

We've thought about it for years. It doesn't work.

But even if it did, we wouldn't go to Australia. Or Russia, or China, or North Korea.
    Makes perfect sense, now more than ever.
    I'll be more than happy to fly to WFAC when the vax pass is eventually taken down

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Makes perfect sense, now more than ever.
    I'll be more than happy to fly to WFAC when the vax pass is eventually taken down
    It has been down for a while. The US even dropped testing requirements yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It has been down for a while. The US even dropped testing requirements yesterday.
    What?! I keep looking up about it and from what I find it's still in order. Mabye not for US citizen. I am talking about mandatory vaccination to enter the country as a foreigner

Damn, forgot about the vaccine.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Damn, forgot about the vaccine.
    Yeah, they recently removed the mandatory negative test to enter, but the vaccine still is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12