starting strength gym
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Low T and Missed Reps

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What really amazes me is that men still stick to their hair so much. Study after study has shown that women prefer men with shaved heads, precisely because they understand at a higher (or lower, depending which school of psychobabble one prefers) than aesthetic level that hair loss in men is a sign of high testosterone.
    Funny, I don’t think my wife was involved in those studies. Anyway, men with hair sometimes would prefer to keep it, while men without hair don’t understand why. That’s the way of the world. Most men with a full head of hair would like to know if something might makes them lose it. To not find out would be fundamentally stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Smyth View Post
    Most men with a full head of hair would like to know if something might makes them lose it. To not find out would be fundamentally stupid.
    Right. Most men value hair over virility and health. That has become apparent over the past couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Right. Most men value hair over virility and health. That has become apparent over the past couple of years.
    As of now I have both, but your point is well taken.

starting strength coach development program
    And, nevertheless, to not find out the side effects when you are able to do so would be fundamentally stupid.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011