starting strength gym
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Psychological Force v External Resistance of Food

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    It’s impressively bad English: “resistance of food” is an action you perform, not an action food performs. Reset your mental context and savour the ineptitude:

And yet, English seems to be his first language.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Nutswingers I've never heard before; swinging dicks usually referred to people who were just waiting around for someone else to step up and get things done?
    A "nutswinger" is anyone who agrees with Rip. A "swinging dick" is just another guy, a placeholder male, a "Joe Blow", a Michael Owen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    It’s impressively bad English: “resistance of food” is an action you perform, not an action food performs. Reset your mental context and savour the ineptitude:
    Said every South Asian who reveres the English language and The Crown in general who has never choked on food before. Ever tried to swallow a kiwi fruit whole Shiva? Try it and let us know if it is resistant to being swallowed.

Nice try Punjabi, but the buzzer says “eh ehhhh”.

resistant adjective - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

What Are Resistant Starches? Types, Benefits, and More

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    And yet, English seems to be his first language.
    And you too Mr. Eastern European with his hand me down clothes and cultural penchants for bad haircuts, street begging and dog fighting - see response to Shiva;

Said every Asian who reveres the English language and The Crown in general who has never choked on food before. Ever tried to swallow a kiwi fruit whole Shiva? Try it and the see if it is resistant to being swallowed. Nice try Punjabi, but the buzzer says “eh ehhhh”.

resistant adjective - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage notes | Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary at OxfordLearnersDictionaries.com

What Are Resistant Starches? Types, Benefits, and More

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Allow me to add:

3. How has the presumably heterosexual old male gotten his DL 1RM above 500 without being too tired or busy training
    Curiously enough by a combination of a good work life balance and Starting Strength blue and grey books.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You always start out as a nominally new member, but it never takes you too long to admit you are a guy with a long ass grudge.
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A Michael Owen.
    …whose non-potbellied 50’s deadlift was superior to your potbellied 50’s deadlift and who is currently making you look rather foolish thus far - likely to the amusement of more than just a few people reading this thread who have not commented.

A "nutswinger" is anyone who agrees with Rip. A "swinging dick" is just another guy, a placeholder male, a "Joe Blow", a Michael Owen.
    Too funny!

Next time maybe we can discuss the finer points between "crazy as a shithouse rat" and "bat shit crazy?!"

Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

I get it now, that's even funnier Coach!

I regret responding.

He's trying pretty hard to get shitcanned.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Owen View Post
    And you too Mr. Eastern European with his hand me down clothes and cultural penchants for bad haircuts, street begging and dog fighting - see response to Shiva;
    Excuse you, I shave my head and buy all my clothes in dollar stores. It’s because of the pot belly.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Owen View Post
    What’s worse than an aristocratic snob or a guy who larps as one on the internet? A Commander who makes such a dull analysis of someone based on zero evidence and assumption.
    Buddy, your busy little fingers have been spinning together all the evidence I need of your shit character.

starting strength coach development program
    Note that I continue to delete very few posts.

I've tried my best, but shitheads like this wannabe narcissist keep stirring the pot. If you nutswingers want him gone, let me know.
    I do. Not that I’m offended by anything he’s said, he just contributes nothing. The first little bit was entertaining, now it’s just old.

I mean, I guess I could just ignore this thread.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast