starting strength gym
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Testosterone results + cholesterol warning from doc

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    If you put a dash of olive oil, enough to just coat the sufrace of the pan, and then add butter, it doesn't brown.
    Nice, I’ll give that a try.

I had this exact same thing happen to me. My testosterone was tested at 7.2nm/L, which is 204 ng/dl in freedom units. I'm 34 years old. He told me that it was just barely outside of the normal range, so I'm fine. He then told me my LDL was too high and said I should go on a more cholesterol friendly diet. If you think your medical system is FUBAR, you should see what nightmare we have in Canada. Because it's socialized, private test clinics more or less occupy a legally grey area, so there are very few of them. The one I contacted wanted $3000 for the first session, which was just a blood screening test. What do I do? I was thinking of travelling to the US and seeing somewhere there but Beijing Biden is still banning those who rejected the clot shot from entering. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by liftheavy4life View Post
    What do I do? I was thinking of travelling to the US and seeing somewhere there but Beijing Biden is still banning those who rejected the clot shot from entering. Any ideas?
    You could always fly to Mexico and walk over.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue1979 View Post
    You could always fly to Mexico and walk over.
    But then I may end up in Martha's vineyard! I did some more research and found some online TRT clinics in Canada, and I'm hoping they are legit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456