starting strength gym
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone attended a seminar that was sponsored by a public safety agency?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    I have to think this isn't real. Tik tok is full of fake shit plus I doubt any department, no matter how sleazy, would tolerate this on social media, even if that's what they actually think. If, by slim chance, it's real, I hope her backup is busy when she contacts a 250 pound psychopath who doesn't care about her driving habits.
    TikTok is the best weapon ever designed by a military. It has brought down the general IQ by at least 30 to 50 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your thoughts are poorly organized.

If her agency doesn't fire this nasty whore, they need to be Defunded. This right here is just exactly what the cops don't need right now. But she can get a job at the FBI. And may anybody that makes this bitch cum spend the next week in Hell.
    Who said anything about making her cum? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    I like this one. Badass. Very sassy. Pretty. Looks like fun. https://twitter.com/LPofDelaware/sta...40682218815488

She's frail and useless without the other male police backing her up. She's pathetic yet has attitude like a little yapping dog.

Another cop that I hope ends up in a pool of blood since her intent is to harm society and innocents, essentially said in her own words.

All the other cops will keep backing her up too, which is what they always do.

And I hope you're right. It damn near has to be fake, or they would have made her take it down.
    Federal Way officer receives suspension for TikTok video | Seattle Weekly

It's reported as her getting a 10 hour suspension, indicating the department is fine with what she said but just mad she said it.

There is no "taking it down." It was probably removed from Tiktok, but anything you upload is duplicated by anyone who feels like it.

A Federal Way officer who posted a controversial TikTok video last month received a suspension after the department found two conduct violations, according to the Federal Way Police Department (FWPD).

At the decision of Police Chief Andy Hwang, Straus received a 10-hour suspension without pay for the violations, according to police records. A 10-hour suspension is one shift.

And I'm sorry I tarred the nasty whores of the world with that statement. They are actually good people compared to this loathsome wretched piece of shit. And note the concern of her agency about how its officers perceive the public:

In the video, Straus says that officers can “find” a reason to pull people over. When asked, Schwan said the department’s investigation did not review all of Straus’s past arrests made or citations issued to civilians.

“We had not received any complaints against Officer Straus regarding arrests, citations, or traffic stops,” Schwan told the Mirror.
    They're not mad she said it, not at all. She'll be promoted by the end of the year. Shit like this makes us cynical, David.

Wait for the "You don't do that to a woman" uttered by the strong independent woman who doesn't need a man. Oops. This one is a real LOL. Good Samaritans Stop To Help Female Cop Being Attacked by Suspect - YouTube

I was a police officer in the late 1970s-early 1980s in a mid-size city with a department of about 500 officers. 5 female. Although my experience is dated, I can say that the training was inadequate. 13 week live-in academy. Minimal weaponless self defense (or offense) training. Nothing like jiu jitsu. I don't recall ever hitting the ground. Not much better on the range. i started lifting weights to pass the agility test, but there was no continuing requirement to stay fit or be (more like become) competent in fighting skills. If you (female or male) are not confident in your physical skills, you will too quickly resort to deadly force.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    I was a police officer in the late 1970s-early 1980s in a mid-size city with a department of about 500 officers. 5 female. Although my experience is dated, I can say that the training was inadequate. 13 week live-in academy. Minimal weaponless self defense (or offense) training. Nothing like jiu jitsu. I don't recall ever hitting the ground. Not much better on the range. i started lifting weights to pass the agility test, but there was no continuing requirement to stay fit or be (more like become) competent in fighting skills. If you (female or male) are not confident in your physical skills, you will too quickly resort to deadly force.
    From all the videos I have seen, American cops are almost uniquely bad at beating people up. They never go for the soft spots, they crowd the offender (the best thing for you is if five people are trying to hit you, 99 percent of the blows are gonna be a miss), they resort to take downs instead of the baton, and so on. It is a disgrace frankly.

And I'm sorry I tarred the nasty whores of the world with that statement. They are actually good people compared to this loathsome wretched piece of shit. And note the concern of her agency about how its officers perceive the public:

They're not mad she said it, not at all. She'll be promoted by the end of the year. Shit like this makes us cynical, David.
    Rip, imagine how cynical it must look from my end. You can wash your hands of it. I would like to since I can't do anything beyond my best in my duties, but for some reason am expected to fix it, regardless.

Honestly, I wish I could. I see all the examples of what Chicago et al have done to their citizens, and I've also seen too much crap like this. I've got no solid answers for you.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I've got no solid answers for you.
    There are none, David. Just understand our position.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast