starting strength gym

Thread: Chalk brand

Default Chalk brand

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip, I seem to recall your recommending Spider Chalk on the board somewhere as the brand you use in your gym. I think it was via a link to Amazon, which made finding that in a search difficult for me.

My most recent restock, I ordered it, and it's been markedly better than general chalk (e.g. from a climbing gym), but I'm just curious whether I remembered your recommendation correctly, or if it's an artifact of my dotage.

Thanks!

Spider Chalk. That's the shit.

I'm not even halfway through my first box, and I've been using it for years.

Thanks, for both the original plug and the confirmation. I am very impressed with the stuff. I had heard it was good, but hadn't expected such a degree of better.

They built a better mouse trap. It's unbelievably good. I've had a box for two years, and I'm still on the first or second block. If they come out with a "study" that says whatever magic they put in there gives me cancer, I'm still using it.

Is their liquid chalk as good? I'd like to get a bottle for my son to use at the university gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Horn View Post
    If they come out with a "study" that says whatever magic they put in there gives me cancer, I'm still using it.
    Should such literature be presented, I'm sure N95 masks and Pfizer be able to fix it for us.

Wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Donaldson View Post
    Should such literature be presented, I'm sure N95 masks and Pfizer be able to fix it for us.

Wrong thread?
    Lapsing into meta-mode.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Plano View Post
    Is their liquid chalk as good? I'd like to get a bottle for my son to use at the university gym.
    Just to follow up on this, I got a bottle for my son and he agrees 100% with Rip's assesment, best stuff he's ever used.