starting strength gym

Thread: Programming for 600+ lbs deadlift

Default Programming for 600+ lbs deadlift

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Do I need a starting strength coach or does a specific program in the grey book give the best path to a 600lbs deadlift, currently 5’10 37 years old 230lbs 485 squat 365 bench 500 dead 225 press. I’ve been running programs 3 years now currently on the tail end of grey books Starr 3 day model. 465 for 5 last week peaking out, going to rack pulls this week.

Are you asking if there is a specific program that takes you from a 500 to 600 deadlift?

Im asking which is the best program out of the book do you think that will get me to a 600 deadlift

500 to 600 could take years. Let's get to 505 first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbien63 View Post
    Im asking which is the best program out of the book do you think that will get me to a 600 deadlift
    Without know anything at all about your training, I'd advise a rack pull/halting DL program.

starting strength coach development program
    I appreciate your time the fact that you have actually responded to me has impressed me greatly. I now realize this simple question requires a greater deal of background knowledge and understanding on your part to be answered. I look forward to my path using your programs to accomplish my goal and will continue to tune in every “Friday” for the podcast. Thank you.