starting strength gym

Thread: No Question, Just Want To Say Thanks To Rip!

Default No Question, Just Want To Say Thanks To Rip!

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip, I know you don't like people gushing on about you. Regardless, I just wrapped up my third year of trying to take your life's knowledge and cram it into my small skull! HA! I appreciate all the knowledge (books, videos, podcasts, forums, form checks, etc.). It has been immensely helpful in my journey. I'll keep learning and making progress. So, I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for everything you do (and your entire team too)! I tell anyone who will listen to me all about Starting Strength!

I just posted about it here in my regular year-end update:
    50 Years Old…Strong As I’ve Ever Been (Deano’s 2022 Fitness Update)
    TL/DR: 2022 was my most active year yet! I wasted 9 years in my fitness journey not lifting weights. I’ve spent the last 3 years lifting weights for strength. It is the best thing I’ve ever done. I am the strongest I have ever been. Life changing! Strength improves your quality of life in just about everything you set out to do.
    50 Years Old…Strong As I’ve Ever Been (Deano’s 2022 Fitness Update) – DeanoRolls (@deanoroll5)

THANK! YOU! RIP!

Thanks for the kind words, Deano. Continue to kick ass.

Your paragraph on excess Iron resonates with me. Mine runs high and I feel better whenever I donate. It's way past time for me to go leak somewhere.

But, I really like your '68 Bronco truck restoration:

Early Bronco Restoration – 1968 Bronco Half Cab – The Upgrades (Part 2) – DeanoRolls (@deanoroll5)

It reminded me how much I miss gun racks in trucks. A Gun Rack added so much to the beauty of a truck. Truck seem so...ugly...without them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Your paragraph on excess Iron resonates with me. Mine runs high and I feel better whenever I donate. It's way past time for me to go leak somewhere.

But, I really like your '68 Bronco truck restoration:

Early Bronco Restoration – 1968 Bronco Half Cab – The Upgrades (Part 2) – DeanoRolls (@deanoroll5)

It reminded me how much I miss gun racks in trucks. A Gun Rack added so much to the beauty of a truck. Truck seem so...ugly...without them now.
    Yep, old Broncos are pretty cool and I get people talking about the gun rack all the time. Bring back gun racks! I've restored an old '38 Model A John Deere on steel wheels that my granddad gave me and this Bronco that my wife's dad gave her. I wish I had the skills that the people who worked on them have. Alas, I just 1) find them and 2) send the money and then make sure they have what they need when they need it.

I made videos about them both:

The Bronco restore process was arduous and felt like I was being punked most of the time Early Bronco Restoration – 1968 Bronco Half Cab – The Timeline (Part 1) – DeanoRolls (@deanoroll5)

The tractor took a long time but turned out awesome John Deere 1938 Model A Antique Tractor Restoration – DeanoRolls (@deanoroll5)

18k people have watched the tractor video. I know my granddad would get a kick out of that! HA!