starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DEA doing the lords™ work

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    A new "rule" proposed by bureaucrats just like those who recently nuked East Palastine, Ohio.
    Bypassing congress is not legal; I want to see these "rules" before the Supreme Court.

If We could abolish the FED, FBI, CIA, CDC, EPA and DEA, 90% of America's social, economic and geopolitical problems would disappear overnight.

And the IRS.
    Can't forget to abolish the politicized IRS

Quote Originally Posted by my_back_hurts View Post
    If I were clever, I'd be writing my congresscritter or the Feds a letter/comment expressing concern for how this regulation is going to harm the marginalized on hormone therapy, for example, trans-gendered persons. I'd be telling them how in reactionary transphobic conservative Southern states, it's impossible for a trans person to do an in-person evaluation without endangering their life, and how telemedicine is life-saving. Indeed, it's not wrong to say that this regulation, were it to pass, will literally kill untold numbers of transgender folx. That's how I'd approach it.
    Unfortunately, that’s the only way I think you’d be successful. You’re either an “ally” or they’ll find a way to make you one.

Easiest workaround: Have a young daughter you claim wants to transition to a male. The state will probably send you as much testosterone as you want.

My scrotum the drug dealer. In the future, the government will just castrate males who naturally have >300 testosterone levels. Federal limits apply with regard to masculinity. These people are societal cancer, is what they are.

The wild bit is that this was likely triggered by the massive increase of online ADHD treatment ads and subsequent abuse and shortage of adderall.

The real scandal is that testosterone is caught in this net because everyone threw a fit 30 years ago over athletes doing steroids.

Here's one for those joking about the trans argument being the path to liberating testosterone. From a September 2022 letter by Senator Markey (D-MA), linked below for your entertainment.

"...urging the Biden administration to consider rescheduling or descheduling testosterone in order to make this gender-affirming hormone therapy more accessible to transgender people,..."

Senator Markey Calls on Biden Admin. to Lift Barriers to Testosterone, Expand Access to Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by guni View Post
    The wild bit is that this was likely triggered by the massive increase of online ADHD treatment ads and subsequent abuse and shortage of adderall.

The real scandal is that testosterone is caught in this net because everyone threw a fit 30 years ago over athletes doing steroids.

Here's one for those joking about the trans argument being the path to liberating testosterone. From a September 2022 letter by Senator Markey (D-MA), linked below for your entertainment.

"...urging the Biden administration to consider rescheduling or descheduling testosterone in order to make this gender-affirming hormone therapy more accessible to transgender people,..."

Senator Markey Calls on Biden Admin. to Lift Barriers to Testosterone, Expand Access to Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy.
    I have officially changed my mind about the Transgender Community.

Ketamine, not adderall. I have a dim view of recreational psychedelic usage, and of overmedication by hard drugs. But even I admit that ketamine seems more promising than SSRIs for treating depression.

It isn’t as profitable as other drugs, and it can be prepared at a compounding pharmacy. Hence the legal interest from an establishment that seems relatively unconcerned with open-air fentanyl use in multiple large cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I have officially changed my mind about the Transgender Community.
    strange bedfellows; any port in a storm; etc.

I emailed my TRT guy about this and he says there's a 6-month grace period even if the regulation passes; for any patient they picked up during the COVID emergency. So you've got that 6 months to go visit your teledoc I guess.

T

This is insane. What fucked up world do we live in where females wanting to be males is more acceptable than males who want to stay males? Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    This is insane. What fucked up world do we live in where females wanting to be males is more acceptable than males who want to stay males? Unbelievable.
    This is your world on Marxism.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Babbitt View Post
    This is your world on Marxism.
    Not my world. I have nothing to do with this ridiculous horse shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast