starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DEA doing the lords™ work

Default DEA doing the lords™ work

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    DEA is proposing new rules updating the Ryan Haight Act, which will make life harder for TRT patients. The proposal is directed at schedule III, IV, and V non narcotic medications prescribed through telemedicine. Testosterone is considered a Schedule III medication.

it would require in person evaluations and prescriptions of no more than 30 day supply. All this will do is increase costs in both $$ and time, and could potentially leave lots of ppl without access to TRT.

comment on the ruling here to try and stop this nonsense.
    Federal Register
    ::
    Telemedicine Prescribing of Controlled Substances When the Practitioner and the Patient Have Not Had a Prior In-Person Medical Evaluation

Of course. Obviously.

Sad state of affairs when the UK has better access to TRT and steroids than the US.

Vote by mail is still okay though? Bidenfraude.

Rip, didn't you call this in a podcast once? Something like "if I were a cynical man, I would think this were a deliberate war on masculinity. If they restrict TRT, that would be direct evidence of it."
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Rip, didn't you call this in a podcast once? Something like "if I were a cynical man, I would think this were a deliberate war on masculinity. If they restrict TRT, that would be direct evidence of it."
    I did. They'll eventually get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by guni View Post
    DEA is proposing new rules updating the Ryan Haight Act, which will make life harder for TRT patients. The proposal is directed at schedule III, IV, and V non narcotic medications prescribed through telemedicine. Testosterone is considered a Schedule III medication.

it would require in person evaluations and prescriptions of no more than 30 day supply. All this will do is increase costs in both $$ and time, and could potentially leave lots of ppl without access to TRT.

comment on the ruling here to try and stop this nonsense.
    Federal Register
    ::
    Telemedicine Prescribing of Controlled Substances When the Practitioner and the Patient Have Not Had a Prior In-Person Medical Evaluation
    One of the DEA red flags for over-prescribing is the distance the patient has traveled to see the doctor. A lot of licenses and patients are going to be lost.

If I were clever, I'd be writing my congresscritter or the Feds a letter/comment expressing concern for how this regulation is going to harm the marginalized on hormone therapy, for example, trans-gendered persons. I'd be telling them how in reactionary transphobic conservative Southern states, it's impossible for a trans person to do an in-person evaluation without endangering their life, and how telemedicine is life-saving. Indeed, it's not wrong to say that this regulation, were it to pass, will literally kill untold numbers of transgender folx. That's how I'd approach it.

starting strength coach development program
    When I click on your above link I get the message that "This site cannot be reached"
    Works for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast