starting strength gym
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden discussion: Childhood vaccinations

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr Recounts the Time He Caught Dr. Paul Offit in a Lie About Childhood Vaccines
    "When I talked to him, I caught him in a lie. And both of us knew that he was lying."
    https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...F6UP8l8lQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    VACCINATION proved Useless & Dangerous from 45yrs of registration statistics by Alfred R. Wallace, 1889 (Alfred Wallace is the other originator of the theory of evolution and natural selection)

This book covers 45 years of vaccine FAILURES including an INCREASE in death from other diseases (ie. first comparison of vaccinated Vs unvaccinated).
    Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both useless and dangerous. In two parts. [electronic resource] : Wallace, Alfred Russel, 1823-1913 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
    ok i downloaded and will read it, a little skeptical of the title though.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    ok i downloaded and will read it, a little skeptical of the title though.
    My primary reason for posting it, was for its historical relevance. I never realized that this debate has been going on for over 130 years.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

I have enough information to make a recommendation to my wife and I believe the following statements are true:

-Childhood vaccines are not adequately safety tested.

-Their side effects are not thoroughly tracked.

-Some don't solve real problems for children, e.g. Hepatitis B.

-For the vaccines that are intended to solve real problems for children, there is no way to make an accurate risk/benefit assessment.

-There have been no legitimate efforts from the federal government or the pharmaceutical companies to determine if vaccinated children have better or worse long-term health outcomes than unvaccinated children.

-The incentives that exist make it so that none of this is likely to change.

Am I wrong about any of this?

Iím sure Peter Hotez will fully, and without any equivocation, allay all your concerns about vaccines when he debates RFK Jr. on Roganís podcast.

He IS going to accept the challenge to debate him, right? Lot of moneyís now on the table.

Full and free exchange of ideas is a bedrock value in our rules-based order, right? I was definitely told thatís what we are fighting for in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Brainich View Post
    I’m sure Peter Hotez will fully, and without any equivocation, allay all your concerns about vaccines when he debates RFK Jr. on Rogan’s podcast.

He IS going to accept the challenge to debate him, right? Lot of money’s now on the table.

Full and free exchange of ideas is a bedrock value in our rules-based order, right? I was definitely told that’s what we are fighting for in Ukraine.
    You know what the worst part was about what that little slimy weasel said over the weekend? His counter demand was a $50m endowment to some dump of his choice to fund his pet projects, something he said "both Rogan and RFK Jr. could easily afford."

The balls on this grifter.

Ray, that is my personal conclusion, pending conclusive proof of efficacy and safety for individual vaccinations.
    If safety/efficacy is proven for individual vaccinations, then administration timing becomes the question; I suspect they should be administered later in life, if possible.
    I have not had enough time lately to give sufficient attention to a risk/benefit analysis, which I still believe could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    I have enough information to make a recommendation to my wife and I believe the following statements are true:

-Childhood vaccines are not adequately safety tested.

-Their side effects are not thoroughly tracked.

-Some don't solve real problems for children, e.g. Hepatitis B.

-For the vaccines that are intended to solve real problems for children, there is no way to make an accurate risk/benefit assessment.

-There have been no legitimate efforts from the federal government or the pharmaceutical companies to determine if vaccinated children have better or worse long-term health outcomes than unvaccinated children.

-The incentives that exist make it so that none of this is likely to change.

Am I wrong about any of this?
    It's almost certainly true that kids that have the most vaccinations are not healthier than their peers. Not because there is any evidence of this, but because they're isn't. If it were even remotely true, there would be an avalanche of information showing it. You wouldn't be able to walk into your local GP clinic without seeing graphs comparing the two cohorts.

Just out of interest Ray, what vaccines are you considering for your Child after your research?

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Ray, that is my personal conclusion, pending conclusive proof of efficacy and safety for individual vaccinations.
    Thanks for the sanity check, you're a clear thinker and it's settling to know I haven't made a glaring error.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Just out of interest Ray, what vaccines are you considering for your Child after your research?
    I didn't think I'd end up here, but: none.

I'm unaware of a disease that Lily is likely to contract that poses an existential risk to the extent that it'd be worth rolling the dice on poorly tested products, with toxic ingredients, that are made by corrupt companies with bad incentives and intentionally obscured data.

I think as a general rule, extreme caution is warranted when dealing with any institution, product, or service that is attached to the federal government in any way.

My mind remains open if I've missed something.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast