starting strength gym
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden discussion: Childhood vaccinations

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What would be the quick and simple evidence to prove the existance of viruses?
    OK, I'll foolishly go for the bait. What would be the quick and simple evidence to prove the existence of black holes or quarks? There are none because not everything can be understood with "quick and simple evidence" the way we understand visible objects that are in front of our faces. Some objects and phenomena require years of education just to understand the evidence.

Regarding viruses, the Wiki page is a good start including the 288 references: Virus - Wikipedia

Thanks, Frank!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankNJ View Post
    OK, I'll foolishly go for the bait. What would be the quick and simple evidence to prove the existence of black holes or quarks? There are none because not everything can be understood with "quick and simple evidence" the way we understand visible objects that are in front of our faces. Some objects and phenomena require years of education just to understand the evidence.

Regarding viruses, the Wiki page is a good start including the 288 references: Virus - Wikipedia
    Thank you, but I'll wait for IPB's reply

Epic fail: Dorit Reiss and friends try to discredit Turtles

In the Comments section after the article in the link below is a great discussion between Zander, Dorit and others battling out important ideas that need to be brought to light. It is interesting to note the ad hominem attacks by the pro vax camp. It appears to be a critical element of their strategy. Especially when cornered.
    https://archive.is/afE2G

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Thank you, but I'll wait for IPB's reply
    I haven't seen any reply, so here is another answer from ChatGPT regarding the question: "What would be the quick and simple evidence to prove the existence of viruses?"

"The existence of viruses is well-established and supported by a substantial body of scientific evidence. Here are a few quick and simple lines of evidence that demonstrate the existence of viruses:

(1) Direct Observation: Viruses can be directly observed using powerful microscopes. Electron microscopy allows scientists to visualize and capture images of individual virus particles. These images provide clear evidence of the existence of viruses.
    (2) Viral Cultures: Viruses can be isolated and cultured in laboratories. Scientists can extract viral particles from infected cells or tissues and grow them in controlled environments. The replication and propagation of the viruses in these cultures provide tangible evidence of their existence and behavior.
    (3) Infectious Disease Transmission: Viruses are known to cause a wide range of infectious diseases in humans, animals, and plants. The ability to transmit these diseases from infected individuals to susceptible individuals, either through direct contact or other modes of transmission, clearly indicates the presence and impact of viruses.
    (4) Genetic Material: Viruses possess genetic material, either DNA or RNA, which is distinct from that of the host organisms they infect. This genetic material can be extracted and sequenced, providing a deeper understanding of virus structure, replication mechanisms, and evolutionary relationships. The study of viral genomes has contributed significantly to our knowledge of viruses and their existence.

These lines of evidence, among others, firmly establish the existence of viruses as a distinct group of infectious agents. The field of virology continues to advance, uncovering new insights into the biology, diversity, and impact of viruses on living organisms."

All doubt has been removed.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Ray, your analysis can be conducted, but not on an exclusively quantitative basis or without scenario analysis and modeling.
    If you're up for it, email me? My first name @ ssgyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I've thought about this a bit more. I will put my money where my mouth is and I will also contribute $250 AUD to the pot in having a research review done.
    Great. I think it'd make a good podcast episode too. Probably on the Network if we want our YouTube channel to have a chance at future growth.

If the CDC had any incentive to improve public health, finding out the long-term effects of any widely-recommended medical intervention would be at the top of their list.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Epic fail: Dorit Reiss and friends try to discredit Turtles

In the Comments section after the article in the link below is a great discussion between Zander, Dorit and others battling out important ideas that need to be brought to light. It is interesting to note the ad hominem attacks by the pro vax camp. It appears to be a critical element of their strategy. Especially when cornered.
    https://archive.is/afE2G
    This was hilarious to read. Glad the archive is there. I have been wanting to read legitimate counters to the criticisms of vaccine-skeptics. I was hoping someone dismantled Dr. Sears' arguments from The Vaccine Book, for example, but only saw attempts to smear his reputation. I was taking this Dorit gal seriously and then saw her defending the motherfucking COVID vaccine. Instantly discredited as an ideologue.

For fuck's sake, my elementary school science teacher led me to believe that adults that make important decisions for society do so with rigor and objectivity. She was as wrong as my journalism professor that spoke about "journalistic integrity." We're being ruled by people that believe that we can't be trusted with information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    This was hilarious to read. Glad the archive is there. I have been wanting to read legitimate counters to the criticisms of vaccine-skeptics. I was hoping someone dismantled Dr. Sears' arguments from The Vaccine Book, for example, but only saw attempts to smear his reputation. I was taking this Dorit gal seriously and then saw her defending the motherfucking COVID vaccine. Instantly discredited as an ideologue.
    Rita who speaks 1:20 into the video, is the lady sitting to the right of the Arthur dude who speaks at the beginning. She reeks of insincerity. Makes me want to puke.
    https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...0sIRcJEXQ&s=19

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    Gilead, thanks for the Turtles All the Way Down recommendation. No placebo controlled studies on any of the vaccines in the childhood vaccination schedule. No long-term side-effect studies. No active attempts to chase down and get to the bottom of reports of adverse events. No studies on the cumulative effect of administering the complete schedule to children.

If anyone is aware of a legitimate refutation of the case presented in the book, I'd love to read it.

If you haven't read Turtles, I recommend it.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast