starting strength gym
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden discussion: Childhood vaccinations

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Gilead, thanks for the Turtles All the Way Down recommendation. No placebo controlled studies on any of the vaccines in the childhood vaccination schedule. No long-term side-effect studies. No active attempts to chase down and get to the bottom of reports of adverse events. No studies on the cumulative effect of administering the complete schedule to children.

If anyone is aware of a legitimate refutation of the case presented in the book, I'd love to read it.

If you haven't read Turtles, I recommend it.
    Getting a controlled study approved by a Human Research committee that gives a placebo to children may be a tough chore.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What would be the quick and simple evidence to prove the existance of viruses?
    Apologies for taking so long.
    The point I was making was related to the assertion that "viruses don't exist".
    I just wanted to point out that disproving this assertion is super-easy: you just need to show a virus.
    Then, once you think a second about this, you start realising that "to show a virus" might not be that simple.
    Let me take a little detour.
    If I want to show you a swan, I can just take any swan paddling in a lake and show it to you. I can because that swan will breed another swan like itself, and all swans look basically the same, so one can be taken as representative of the whole class.

Now the question is; does this work for viruses as well?
    If I show you a specimen of the cold virus, how representative is that of all the cold viruses?
    Because viruses mutate, and not all parts of a cold virus might be necessary to actually give you cold. You might have two specimens which look quite different, apart from the bits that make them give you the cold; so, functionally, the are both a cold virus, but 'morphologically' (I suppose that's not the right term) they are not.

So, both "I am not going to waste time convincing people that viruses exist" and "no virus specific for X has ever been isolated" might be true at the same time, because one uses the 'functional' aspect of a virus, and the other the 'morphological' one.

There is also the possibility that I am over-speculating and talking out of my arse.

IPB

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Lost and Found View Post
    Getting a controlled study approved by a Human Research committee that gives a placebo to children may be a tough chore.
    Start with Hepatitis B for children whose parents aren't carriers. Offer the real vaccine after the study's conducted, if the parents decide they want the real thing for their kids. Zero risk for the kids that get saline. Some level of risk for the kids that get aluminum adjuvants. Net risk reduction and then we learn something about vaccine safety, which of course is why it won't be done.

Large (possibly the largest) peer-reviewed case study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children.
    Birthed into Oregon clinic and monitored over a ten year period.

Israel has the ability to do something like this in an instant. I wonder why they haven't.
    https://circleofmamas.com/wp-content...mas-Weiler.pdf

This debate between Steve Kirsch and Cat about if vaccines cause autism or not was a cordial and respectful discussion. In the hour that I listened, both sides brought up good food for thought.
    https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1nAJErdmvlZxL

A Rolling Stones article written by RFK in 2005. When a study revealed that mercury in childhood vaccines may have caused autism in thousands of kids, the government rushed to conceal the data -- and to prevent parents from suing drug companies for their role in the epidemic.
    Deadly immunity (Robert F. Kennedy Jr.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Large (possibly the largest) peer-reviewed case study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children.
    Birthed into Oregon clinic and monitored over a ten year period.
    https://circleofmamas.com/wp-content...mas-Weiler.pdf
    Background to the politics behind this study that obviously followed it's printing.
    Breakthrough Study Shows Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    all swans look basically the same
    This is pure racism.

VACCINATION proved Useless & Dangerous from 45yrs of registration statistics by Alfred R. Wallace, 1889 (Alfred Wallace is the other originator of the theory of evolution and natural selection)

This book covers 45 years of vaccine FAILURES including an INCREASE in death from other diseases (ie. first comparison of vaccinated Vs unvaccinated).
    Forty-five years of registration statistics, proving vaccination to be both useless and dangerous. In two parts. [electronic resource] : Wallace, Alfred Russel, 1823-1913 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

starting strength coach development program
    Last week, Aaron Siri, the lead counsel for ICAN, delivered compelling testimony at the Arizona Novel COVID South Western Intergovernmental Committee (NCSWIC), an important platform dedicated to addressing the challenges and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, and charting a path forward.
    AARON SIRI GIVES TESTIMONY ON THE FLOOR OF ARIZONA STATE SENATE - The HighWire

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast