starting strength gym
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Commentary #6: Global Warming

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Leftists are acutely aware that applied logic, reason, and the distillation of factual data are their undoing. It's why they want you to question basic prima facie observations about reality. If they can convince you to argue about whether or not a male can be a female, they can get you to question anything.
    An excellent point. Explains why this enormous distraction is so important to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    lol.

I think the rainbow flags are stupid as well, and for that matter pretty much all of these "flags" where people feel obligated to broadcast or signal their ideologies/views/virtues.
    (no step on snAk).

But "sodomy" my man? Can we change your user name to 'homophobe'?

Sodomy Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
    That's what sodomy means? How is that discriminatory in a bad way? Isn't that what gay people do? (I'm referring to n.1, not the animal copulation part)

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    That's what sodomy means? How is that discriminatory in a bad way? Isn't that what gay people do? (I'm referring to n.1, not the animal copulation part)
    Farmer, in what he believes is virtuous charity, is not actually helping. The speed limit must be maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Now, define "homophobe."
    "The refusal to engage in sodomy" - The FDA (probably)

Be careful to not get caught standing under a sodomy flag with another man; they are trying to rewrite historical traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    "The refusal to engage in sodomy" - The FDA (probably)

Be careful to not get caught standing under a sodomy flag with another man; they are trying to rewrite historical traditions.
    My belgian gay flatmate brought home a leaflet with naked muscular men on it about a german sex party held for PRIDE. This is an event where men gather in one place to have sex with other men they don't know all night.
    Is me finding this weird homophobic? Is this considered sodomy?
    The guy is ok, he has a job, pays the rent, he's a normal guy, BUT wanting to go to one of these events says something about you, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    My belgian gay flatmate brought home a leaflet with naked muscular men on it about a german sex party held for PRIDE. This is an event where men gather in one place to have sex with other men they don't know all night.
    Is me finding this weird homophobic? Is this considered sodomy?
    The guy is ok, he has a job, pays the rent, he's a normal guy, BUT wanting to go to one of these events says something about you, doesn't it?
    It says your flat will need a scrubbing when you return from holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Nelson View Post
    It says your flat will need a scrubbing when you return from holiday.
    It needed scrubbing from the day I got in it. The place hadn't been cleaned in months, at least.
    These are not 20 year old students, they are grown-ups, and they can't keep a house clean.
    Mabye it's us italians who are clean freaks.

Staying on subject, they had the balls of giving me shit for using the dishwasher and washing machine inappropriately and creating "water waste" so I should be "mindful" about it.
    These people live in their own filth, I cleaned the apartment by myself, but I'm the one with the "different traditions"(this is a direct, kinda racist, quote)

I was wrong. According to recent twitter trending tags, "Leave the children alone" is the definition of homophobic.

I was wrong. According to recent twitter trending tags, "Leave the children alone" is the definition of homophobic.
    Commentary on this very thing: Commentary 9: Major Companies New Business Practices - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    What an odd thing to say.

I wholey support this push in the culture war.

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast