starting strength gym
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Commentary 8: A Weapon Against Western Civilization

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    You come to Italy, we'll treat you like gold, but we still got africans working the fields for 1/3 the minimum wage and twice the legal amount of hours.
    I'm talking about the big picture, I'm not saying all chinese people own sweatshops.
    I agree; it would be inhumane modern slavery to allow them to stay in Italy.
    They can't flourish in a country where they have The White Man's Western Civilization holding them down.
    They must be deported for their own good!

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I agree; it would be inhumane modern slavery to allow them to stay in Italy.
    They can't flourish in a country where they have The White Man's Western Civilization holding them down.
    They must be deported for their own good!
    I thought you opposed immigration for this very reason. It is slavery when you compare it to our standards of living and work, not to theirs.
    I bet some of those African slaves in the US had it better than they would've in their origin country. Eventually some of them even owned other African slaves. Does that mean it wasn't slavery?
    Maybe not in precise technical terms, since they are being paid something and they're not being whipped around, but still.

If we're talking pressures against western societies here's a good one.

James Lindsay at European Parliament - Woke Conference - YouTube

McCarthy didn't do a thorough enough job...

Quote Originally Posted by guni View Post
    If we're talking pressures against western societies here's a good one.

James Lindsay at European Parliament - Woke Conference - YouTube
    This is a pretty damn good explanation of what's happening right now.

Damm, that was good. Made me search for this:
    The Most Woke States (And The Least) - Zippia

Speaking of James Lindsey, I'm halfway through a 3 part series on the history of the "religion" of gnosticism/hermeticism and how its persisted through western civilisation.

In a nutshell "Faith plus reason is the secret sauce of Western Civilisation" Or another way, Jeruselum plus Athens and the third way of the gnostics is Alexandrina. Gnosticism is the act of "having gnoses" that is, you know something and have secret knowledge and power due to knowing that. The religious angle is that by knowing enough secret knowledge you can become as God. The divinity is not separate to Man, it is part of Man and only secret knowledge can get you there. That is "having the gnosis" It's modern manifestation is the garbage that people spew, if you are initiated you will understand it because you have the "gnosis" The series is a bit of a rabbit hole and I'm generally against "theories that explain everything" but it's hard to find flaws in the argument. It certainly explains why wokists and marxists are so religious in their fervour. Because it is a religion. A hidden mystic religion (cult technically).

starting strength coach development program
    Another compelling short speech (10min) from Lindsey at Oxford.
    James Lindsay Goes to Oxford - YouTube

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345