starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electrical Muscle Stimulation

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    In auto shop, back in the 70s, our shop teacher "Stosh" set up a 20,000 volt ignition coil and asked for volunteers to see how long they could hold on to the cables he wired up to it. It wasn't fun, but a good learning experience!

I've gotten bit by 120vac from an outlet that had two different fused circuits in the same receptacle, it's not a big deal but will certainly get your attention.

It's the amps that matter, unless you're talking about 220vac or 440vac. 220 will kill a person with a bad heart or poor health, 440 will kill everyone.

I should mention, ya don't ever want to short out a 12vdc car battery, etc. That 600-800 amp rating will fuck you up.
    Never done it personally, but my old elec engineering profs used to talk about charging up capacitors and throwing them to a friend.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gadders View Post
    Never done it personally, but my old elec engineering profs used to talk about charging up capacitors and throwing them to a friend.
    Small circuit board capacitors will certainly pack a pretty good bite, but don't try that with 220vac start/run capacitors like found in an air conditioning unit. Probably won't be able to do it twice!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123