starting strength gym

Thread: Blue Skies and Golden Opportunites!

Default Blue Skies and Golden Opportunites!

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    So tell me. How is Wichita Falls,Tx?

I have been contemplating getting out of the general Austin, TX area as of late. I just can't take what they have turned this place and the surrounding areas into. The entire region has turned into a shit hole.

I want to stay in Texas for now, or at least any conservative state that hasn't gone completely off the rails...

Is it just another shit town like Bastrop, Texas full of meth and drugged out trash?

I bought my place 15 yrs ago and as luck would have it moved right next door to a meth house full of unemployed shitters....The literal scum of earth that you read about or see in horror movies. Last night, these mother fuckers came in/out/in/out every half hour, from 11pm to 5am. Gee! Wonder what is going on there!? I have grown to despise meth trash...So I am looking at other areas to move before I do something bad.

Wichita Falls is one of the few towns in the whole world that has not grown at all in the past 70 years. One wonders why. But there's a decent gym here. And right now the weather is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Wichita Falls is one of the few towns in the whole world that has not grown at all in the past 70 years. One wonders why. But there's a decent gym here. And right now the weather is beautiful.
    I need to take a ride up that way some time and check it out. You can get more house for your money out there too. Greater Austin area is so overpriced and over taxed.

Everywhere in California is that way, including Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Everywhere in California is that way, including Austin.
    What are the monthly dues at WFAC?

starting strength coach development program
    Call Monday and ask Carmen. I actually don't know.