starting strength gym
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How f****d am I for taking the COVID vaccine?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    It's nothing death can't fix.

Quote Originally Posted by novicejay View Post
    Totally screwed.

We should bring back all the great diseases of the past.

We really need more smallpox, polio, tetanus and other fun things in America so please make sure you don't have any of those vaccinations either.

I can't wait for the day when no one gets any vaccine or medical treatment ever and they all refuse to go to the hospital when they get sick or need surgery!

Fun times!!!
    So Who is Robert Malone, Really? Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Max Wynn View Post
    I took the vaccine when I was 16 after being lied to. I'm 19 now.
    How screwed am I on a scale of 1-10?
    Are excess deaths going down as less and less people are taking the vaccine, or is it still high?
    Statistics are welcomed.
    The real answer is we don't know.
    We know the rates of heart problems, fertility issues, aggressive cancer, neurological and immunological issues are astronomically higher in people who took the vaccine.

You have two options:

Quote Originally Posted by novicejay View Post
    Totally screwed.
    We should bring back all the great diseases of the past.
    We really need more smallpox, polio, tetanus and other fun things in America so please make sure you don't have any of those vaccinations either
    I can't wait for the day when no one gets any vaccine or medical treatment ever and they all refuse to go to the hospital when they get sick or need surgery!
    Fun times!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by asm44 View Post
    I took the vaccine and 3 boosters. I'm still alive.
    Option #1: As demonstrated by the above two posts, you can cope and seethe.

Or

Option #2: More frequent medical testing and general health vigilance than if you had remained unvaxxed.

Don't let them fool you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Option #1: As demonstrated by the above two posts, you can cope and seethe.

Or

Option #2: More frequent medical testing and general health vigilance than if you had remained unvaxxed.

Don't let them fool you again.
    I had the choice of taking the vaccines and boosters or not being allowed to train. I wanted to train.

I had the choice of taking the vaccines and boosters or not being allowed to train. I wanted to train.
    Consider now what else they’re going to make you do.

Would you have sucked a dick to train?

And that is the crux of it. There are those who will sign away their autonomy for convenience, and those who won't.

This was the most important vote any of us have ever cast, and you voted for the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Would you have sucked a dick to train?
    Seems preferable to the (((vaccine))). Can I choose which one?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    And that is the crux of it. There are those who will sign away their autonomy for convenience, and those who won't.

This was the most important vote any of us have ever cast, and you voted for the wrong side.
    As if my vote as an individual has any significance.

I was focused on training. I don't care about politics. I can't do anything about it. Vaccine seemed like a small cost to continue doing what I want to do.

I've squatted 550x5 since taking that vaccine I think I'm physically doing alright despite the vaccine .

I was focused on training. I don't care about politics. I can't do anything about it. Vaccine seemed like a small cost to continue doing what I want to do.
    I'm sure it seemed that way. Sticking a needle in your ass in not politics. But the people who own you (the ones who "let" you train) know they can count on you to obey. You will be asked for obedience again, and next time the consequences may be different.

I've squatted 550x5 since taking that vaccine I think I'm physically doing alright despite the vaccine .
    You don't know that you're "alright" -- you know nothing about it. I can't make you read the other thread, but the data is pretty clear now: this stuff fucked up a whole lot of people, in ways that are not immediately apparent.

CDC Releases Hidden Trove Of COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Reports | ZeroHedge

starting strength coach development program
    In hindsight, the only thing that kept us from Australian-style FEMA concentration camps with mandatory vaxxination was the anger-driven willingness of many Americans to resist as individuals.

Our free speech and guns helped, but it was really the "small", "powerless" individuals who decided they were going to say "no" that saved us from further consequences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast