starting strength gym
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How f****d am I for taking the COVID vaccine?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You don't know that you're "alright" -- you know nothing about it.
    [/url]
    True. But I'm also blind to any other maladies I may have that could be killing me.

Why is the data important to me? I can't undo the vaccine.

When I was forced into taking the vaccine, it upset me too. But how is that helpful? I'd rather just submit to (((them))) and not think about it. Guess I'm a pussy. I find thinking about this type of stuff is unfun and unproductive, though. I'd rather focus on what I feel I can actually impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    In hindsight, the only thing that kept us from Australian-style FEMA concentration camps with mandatory vaxxination was the anger-driven willingness of many Americans to resist as individuals.
    Take away any one of those individuals at random and the effect is negligible. They are very few people who have impact beyond a local scale.

Quote Originally Posted by asm44 View Post
    When I was forced into taking the vaccine, it upset me too. But how is that helpful? I'd rather just submit to (((them))) and not think about it. Guess I'm a pussy. I find thinking about this type of stuff is unfun and unproductive, though. I'd rather focus on what I feel I can actually impact.
    Amazingly honest. Good luck in the future.

At least 95 percent of the shots were saline. The rest was nasty stuff that could have killed you within a week or so. If you survived the first week, you're good. I was at the brink of death at day eight, I could see Saint Peter opening my ledger already.

starting strength coach development program
    At one point I had to drive an hour and a half out into California’s Central Valley to train at a traditional powerlifting gym because I wasn’t vaxed. I figured they were going to laugh at me and kick sand in my face, but they welcomed me from the get-go. I suspect they surreptitiously stayed open during the full scale lockdown. I still drive out there once in a while to train.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123