starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numbness in upper arm/shoulder

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Jason, yes, I am in the US and I appreciate and understand your message loud and clear. I am digging in as I write this. Thanks.

Good god, man. The longer you take fluffing around here with a disengaged surgeon, the more irreversible the nerve damage could be.

Not sure how this works outside of Australia, but here if you mention radiculopathy to your GP, the C-Spine MRI that they order should be bulk-billed.

starting strength coach development program
    UPDATE: I went to my GP to see about getting a script for an MRI. Long story short and insurance played a role, but he suggested to do an X-RAY of the cervical spine first. The result is below. It sounds like I have bone spurs at the top or bottom of my cervical discs and narrowing that is putting pressure on a nerve at C5-C6. ***NICE GOING MARK***, it's what you indicated at the beginning of this thread, a cervical disc injury at C5-C6. After taking some time off from training, the numbness in my upper arm has disappeared. The GP said if it comes back, to go for physical therapy. Then if that does not help, he can order the MRI (again, insurance wants you to do it that way).

"Cervical spine alignment, vertebral body heights, and disc spaces are normal except for minimal osteophytic spurring of the endplates and disc space narrowing and bilateral neuroforaminal narrowing at C5-6. The prevertebral soft issues are normal. No radiopaque foreign body is seen."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12