starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time at Chiropractor

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    These positive experiences have convinced me to give chiro/ART another shot. Just set up an appointment.

So I saw a chiro/ART guy. After the initial exam, his diagnosis was "You're a mess". But he seems to have some ideas on how to fix me up. So I'll see him for a couple of weeks and hopefully there will be some measurable improvement.

I didn't leave paralyzed, which is my biggest fear when it comes to chiropractors, so that's always nice.

glsd to hear your still among the living and walking...

anterior pelvic tilt seems to be pretty common. I think this is whats going on with my lower back since I just started being active again after a looong time doing nothing but sitting on my ass.

Here's a few good articles:

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/low_back_pain.htm

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_a..._force_couples

Just an update on my back and my chiro visits.

I've been to see him 3 times now. It seems that my hip is now in proper alignment but my back is still hurting.

The good thing though is that the pain is more centralized now, a few inches to the left of my spine. Last week the doctor told me that as it heals, it goes from being a more vague, blurring, all-over pain to becoming more centralized. If he is right about that, then I guess it is healing.

I am still not doing lower body exercises, so I have been limiting myself to bench, press, and chinups/pullups, which especially sucks for me since my lower body is soooooo weak compared to my upper body. I am scheduled for appointments tonight and tomorrow night before leaving for Vegas Friday morning. My hope is that after seeing him the next 2 nights and then not doing any training for another week is enough to have me ready to start squatting and deadlifting next Wednesday when I'm back from vacation.

starting strength coach development program
    Briks, did he release the muscles that were pulling your hips and lower spine out of alignment before realigning the bony structures? Sometimes chiros will just make adjustments to hips and spine, but if they don't release the seized-up muscles, the bones will get pulled right back out of alignment, which of course means you get to go to the chiro for life so that he can continually provide temporary relief by realigning the bones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12