starting strength gym
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Im not going to lie..I suck at eating.

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Mali Kofta is awesome. I know quite a few vegetarians who would benefit from Ayurvedic food, even if they still didn't eat meat. If, for no other reason than the sheer variety of good food they could eat. Strangely, many of them -at least, the ones I know, don't enjoy Indian food. And I think they're selling themselves short. Eat your Mali Kofta, Saag Paneer and drink your whey protein shakes. Keep eating the quesadillas too, and the rest of what you got and lift heavy! Keep getting stronger ;-)

indian lifter-

1. if you are a vegetarian, you are making things harder on yourself than necessary. meat and animal protein is damn near impossible to replace with veggie products, peanut butter, whatever. just my opinion.

2. drink a GOMAD. work up to it, and it makes a huge difference.

3. read the article on this website- "A Clarification". It explained a lot of questions i had.

i am a complete novice. i also fucked this program up once. this second time through it, i intend to not fuck it up.

hope this helps.

v

No need to get complicated. Just drink olive oil a few times a day with meals. 2litres/week=16 000kcal.

Someone said it earlier and I will say it again. There is nothing that helps aid in recovery like drinking milk. If I have a tough recovery period, it is usually because I have been slacking off on my milk drinking. Keep pushing it until you have a full GOMAD...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick L. View Post
    Someone said it earlier and I will say it again. There is nothing that helps aid in recovery like drinking milk. If I have a tough recovery period, it is usually because I have been slacking off on my milk drinking. Keep pushing it until you have a full GOMAD...
    Funny you should mention milk..

Since monday, ive started GOMAD and have successfully completed it for 3 days. Its getting easier each day.

Last edited by Konstantinos Kavos; 11-17-2012 at 11:18 AM.

I think i like the idea of more of my cals coming from protein instead of supplimenting 16,000/wk from pure fat. Though now and then i grab the extra virgin olive oil and just take a gulp of it

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by MazdaMatt View Post
    I think i like the idea of more of my cals coming from protein instead of supplimenting 16,000/wk from pure fat. Though now and then i grab the extra virgin olive oil and just take a gulp of it
    200 grams of protein a day isn't many calories. Fat is A LOT more calorie dense.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345