starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pre-workout suppliment

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    seems like overkill. especially if you've never used this combo before, 200c/16e moving up to 200/24 and eventually 300/24 should do you fine.
    The pills are 400's. It's cheaper and, I find more effective than whatever 70dollar voodoo magic bullshit powder with a shiny label. Obviously, take at your own discretion based on your own tolerances. 800/24isnt going to kill anyone either. You just might need to go have a 5minute timeout if you're caffeine sensitive.
    I like the ephedrine over the the mystery powder with long named super matrices, because it doesn't leave me feeling dead on the inside, and the harder I work, the more it works with me, without throwing me over the edge into heart flutters or puke city. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by afatgoat View Post
    The pills are 400's. It's cheaper and, I find more effective than whatever 70dollar voodoo magic bullshit powder with a shiny label. Obviously, take at your own discretion based on your own tolerances. 800/24isnt going to kill anyone either. You just might need to go have a 5minute timeout if you're caffeine sensitive.
    I like the ephedrine over the the mystery powder with long named super matrices, because it doesn't leave me feeling dead on the inside, and the harder I work, the more it works with me, without throwing me over the edge into heart flutters or puke city. To each their own.
    Where do you get ephedrine? Do you buy it in a pharmacy or is it somewhere online?

Guess I'm the only one who just eats a lot and calls that my PWO?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Wolf View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who just eats a lot and calls that my PWO?
    I saw you snort a line before your last ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    I saw you snort a line before your last ID.
    Shit man, I though no one was watching.

Doesn't matter anyway, it was just because there was some skinny 200lb douchebag in town who thought he was going to out-lift me. I needed to make sure that didn't happen.

It was a one-time thing, I swear!

Honestly babe, it's not mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Feigenbaum View Post
    Honestly babe, it's not mine!
    Don't even know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonidasfromSparta View Post
    Where do you get ephedrine? Do you buy it in a pharmacy or is it somewhere online?
    Supplementsource cheap for Canada and quick shipping to the asshole part of the country I live. Goes on sale all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hsilman View Post
    so the coke reference gets a legit response, while my well executed crack smoking anecdote with a witty slight against the USAPL gets nary a peep.

You two might as well head down to city hall and make it official. Your honeymoon in Wichita Falls ain't fooling nobody.
    I just sent in my entry form for Raw Nationals and am afraid I'd violate some rule DQ'ing me. Half SRS.

starting strength coach development program
    Just an FYI, Jack3d is what set off my panic attacks. I had never had them before until last year when I took it. Didn't take more than the recommendation.

Have had to start taking medication to keep them under control since then. YMMV. only preworkout I take now is caffeine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12