starting strength gym

Thread: BCAA instantized

Default BCAA instantized

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    What's instantized BCAAs and why should i spend more on them?
    Noticed true nutrition has them now.

It mixes a little easier.

well if i'm going to mix with creatine it's already a watery sandy mess, guess i'll forego the instantized. Thanks!

For what it's worth...

After messing around with a variety of mixers and strategies, and finding that none of them really work (BCAAs simply float on the top or stick to the sides of any container, regardless of what you attempt to mix them with) - I finally got myself an appropriately sized teaspoon and put the BCAA powder in my mouth and wash it down with whatever I have to hand. It's the simplest, least messy strategy of them all. And contrary to expectation, so long as you push the back of your tongue against the roof of your mouth before swigging, you don't actually have to taste the ghastly stuff either!

Just don't breathe in at the same time - disaster lurks! You'll coat your windpipe and cough your lungs inside out.

Apart from that, it's a winning strategy!

Guys,

Here it is plain and simple. Have a 1L nalgene and buy scivation xtend bcaas. Drink 1L of water between meals. When there is 0.250L left in the nalgene, dump in a scoop of bcaas. Shake vigorously, drink. Refill your nalgene.

There's no sand/floating shit, etc. with this method.

starting strength coach development program
    I've been through a couple of the xtend. I didn't have any issues with it. Mixed it in a glass with now creatine and now beta alanine. If there is any left in the bottom, I add some water and pound that down also.

I used to take creatine the way you described magma. Until I tried that with gelatin packets. It was not the same.