starting strength gym

Thread: How many calories?

Default How many calories?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    I want to be like Benedikt Magnusson, I am his height, 6’0, and weigh 160 right now. I want to be a Viking, almost 400 lbs. how many calories should I eat a day to get that big and continue my novice progression and prolong it with intense and much weight gain? I do not care about a shredded physique, I want to be the biggest and strongest guy everyone knows. Thanks.

When I meant everyone I meant that the people I know

Eat enough to gain weight at ~0.5 lbs per week.

It should be ~300 calories more than your maintenance, it will go up with time.

Stop when you are too fluffy or are 'big' enough.

Read the article RIP put out called ‘a clarification’ and Jordan’s to be a beast article. At 6’ 160 you’re severely underweight. Read those two articles and you’ll have a better understanding on how to approach nutrition. Don’t focus on 400lbs. Get to 200 first

I agree that I am underweight, but I can pull 405 rn being underweight 🙃, i can only imagine what I’ll be pulling at heavier body weights. I’m doing decent now, but I don’t strive for decency, but for excellence. Thank you all.

Why the hell have you made so many posts for about this?

What you have said makes me feel unwanted and like a burden. I shan’t argue, I will say that I need more knowledge, and it seems that I am more of a chore than what a generous person calls a task.

starting strength coach development program
    Yes. You’re. You know what you need to do. Stop typing. Start eating and training.