Squat
    Press 110
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 275
    Tuesday-Thursday Training by night
    Saturday Training by morning
    Job M-F 7:30-17:30 including commute.
    Cardio
    Wednesday-Friday Row HIIT (7x 20/140 s duty cycle). I found before that I need the cardio in order to better handle the heavier lifts else I get too winded, so I try the less impact cardio I can think of.

Previous training
    I have done LP+intermediate up to a 405 DL and 345 Squat 1RMs years ago. I am feeling much more stronger now, even though I am older.

Diet
    I started following this guide To Be A Beast - Barbell Medicine to get my SS body recomp macros down, because I was not really eating that well. I made a spreadsheet with the rules of the advice, and calculated my macros from there:

Calories 2,900
    Carbs 236
    Fat 113
    Protein 254

I would like to have a better idea of what meals I should do to better adhere to these macros. Prepping my meals day by day has been really stressing, even more so than the actual training. I would like to have some ideas of meals and foodstuff that I can add in order to reach my goals. I'd rather not rely on whey protein or weight gainers to reach my goals, and would much more prefer to reach them by eating actual food. I have decent enough skills in the kitchen and good enough time so that I can prep most of my meals. Even then, just knowing what meals are OK, would help me out when eating out (which I do twice or thrice a week).

An example day consumption
    Breakfast Barbacoa deli + 3 scoop whey protein (Cal CFP: 1260/80/57/107)
    Lunch Cream Chicken with rice and refried beans (Cal CFP: 116/24/26)
    Dinner Grilled asado with random dressins 200 gram + 3 scoop whey protein (Cal CFP: 586/9/13/106)
    Snacks Small chips with peanuts+ Half chocolate empanada (Cal CFP: 238/31/11/5)
    Calories 2852
    Carbs 236
    Fat 105
    Protein 244

But that's with 6 scoops of whey protein. I'd rather limit it to 4 or less per day. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you have a general understanding of what you need to and need a more individualized approach that fits your lifestyle. This goes beyond what we can provide on a board post. I'm happy to get you scheduled for a consult though. That being said, i don't want to leave you completely hanging. I'd like to see you eat more vegetables, with each meal ideally, and less protein shakes (more food). Throw some beef jerky or greek yogurt in there to cut the labor cost down. Hope this helps